Chapter 5

I am so so sorry for being gone so long, I have been working on assignments and medical stuff came up (I'm alright don't worry) and I've just been super stressed which led to no inspiration. PLEASE READ: If any of you have any ideas for a chapter, or just a parenting prompt for you and the boys then please let me know! I would love to read them! Thank you so much to AbNormLoue on Instagram for drawing this amazing piece of fanart of the boys, I am in love with it! If this has inspired you, let them know, they have incredible talent! And if you want to send me something, let me know, I would love to see it! Xxx

___________________________________________________

(y/n) pov

I sighed to myself, crawling about in the living room and tidying the toys that the boys left out, Yuuma still hasn't spoke to me, it hurt my heart to see him like this. I went in their room to tuck them in last night, Kei was still a little shaken up but Yuuma, he wouldn't even look at me, he turned his head away when I went to give him a kiss! My heart clenched so painfully, I thought I was dying. Now it was the next morning, the boys should be waking up soon so I had breakfast ready and was cleaning up a bit, although, I knew that it was redundant.

"Morning mama..." I heard the cutest quiet voice from behind me and began smiling, turning to see Kei dawdling over to me, rubbing his eyes with his fists. "Hi baby," I whispered, trying to keep quiet in case Yuuma wasn't up yet, Kei gave me a little wave before stumbling over and practically falling into my lap. Morning cuddles were always something the two of us did, everyday. Kei was always nervous when he woke up, so he tended to just lie in my arms for fifteen minutes. I smiled and held him close to me, cuddling him and listened as he almost purred and buried his head in my chest.

"Mama..." Another one of the cutest voices was heard from the doorway, looking up I saw Yuuma, looking back at me with a trembling lip and his eyes beginning to fill with tears. I gave him a smile and opened up my arms, he ran into me and Kei, cuddling close. I picked up the two boys and sat on the plush sofa, wrapping the three of us in blankets, "I'm sorry mama," He whispered to me, looking up with big green eyes that made me melt, "Its alright darling, I was never mad at you." I told him, stroking his hair back as Kei snuggled into my stomach.

"You weren't?" Yuuma asked me, I smiled and shook my head, he rubbed the tears from his cheeks and gave me a watery smile, tears still falling as I kissed his head. "You were just protecting your Otouto, you did a good thing baby," I cooed in his ear, holding him close and manoeuvring him around Kei, who was steadily falling back to sleep in my lap. "How about," I began, pretending that I was thinking hard about what I would say, "We go to the mall today and get some ice-cream!" I cheered quietly, earning a big smile and kisses from Yuuma and some excited mumbles from the toddler on my lap.

I chuckled and picked up Kei to get him to the table for breakfast, Yuuma already beat us there, climbing onto a chair and scooping fruit into his mouth. I cradled the sleepy boy in my arms, sitting him in my lap and gently pushed a spoon to his mouth, feeding him some yogurt.

After breakfast was finished and the boys were cleaned up and dressed, I buckled Kei into the stroller with a scarf, hat, mittens and a blanket, before holding Yuuma's hand and walking to the mall. By the time we had got to the bustling mall, Kei had fallen asleep again and I had to keep a tight hold on Yuuma's hand, he most definitely would have run to all the different exciting things.

"Mama! Look at that! Look! Look!" Yuuma called, pointing to pretty much everything we walked past, but I still humoured him, laughing and agreeing on how cool everything was. To be fair, with Christmas around the corner, the mall was decked out in decorations, big lights, fake snowflakes and sparkly things, this truly is a toddler's wonderland. "Kats'ki!" Yuuma shouted, causing me to look over and see our neighbour, who seemed to have a similar idea to us, watching as he and the friends he was with, turned to look at us. I waved with a gentle smile at the group of Pro Heroes.