Chapter 6

I was wondering if you guys would mind if I didn't change Katsuki's hero name from Ground Zero, I love his newly revealed name, but for this story I kind of prefer Ground Zero, I think its a cuter thing for the boys, if you want me to change it I will at some point! Also, I have posted a poll for this story, specifically for a Festive chapter, please take a look if you're interested, I am going to try and refrain from using 'Christmas' considering I know that many people do not celebrate it, myself included. (IMPORTANT: I am posting more on my Instagram (crazy_otaku_demigod_fanfiction), things like updates, sneak peaks and maybe polls or livestreams talking about stories, ideas, fandoms and such!) Anyway, enjoy xxx
____________________________________________________________
3rd Person pov
The pro hero was still sat on his neighbour's couch, slumped over and with his face buried in his hands, mumbling words of apology to the young mother. "(y/n), I am so so sorry, I wasn't being careful enough, I should have realised there would be press with all of us being there at once." He babbled, running his hands through his hair, clearly agitated and upset. "Katsuki," (y/n) began, now that she had finished reading the article she realised there was nothing to worry about.

But still, the man continued talking, now stood and pacing through the living room, "I should have been more careful around you and the kids, I'm so so-" He tried to apologise once again, only to be interrupted by a delicate finger being pressed against his lips, effectively silencing him. The young mother looked at Katsuki with a serene smile and comforting eyes, "Hush, you don't have to be sorry, it's just tabloid drama, it will blow over and things will return to normal," She whispered, placing a soft, warm hand on the side of his cheek, "The press will find another poor person to bother and we will be left alone." 

Katsuki sighed and nodded, unconsciously leaning his head against (y/n)'s hand. "Now, why don't you," She started, leading him over to sit on the couch, handing him the remote for the television, "Pick a movie, I will make some tea and you can calm down." Once again, Katsuki was gifted with a gorgeous smile as (y/n) moved into the kitchen and began boiling the kettle, he couldn't stop staring at the girl, watching as she gracefully danced through the kitchen, grabbing things out of cupboards and serving two cups of steaming tea. 

Before he was caught staring, Katsuki turned and finally chose a movie, waiting for (y/n) to come and sit with him. She sat down next to him, smiling at the film, glad to be watching something that didn't start with a lamp jumping on the letter 'I'. The two sat and watched, commenting every now and then on the movie or Katsuki trying once again to apologise, quickly being silenced once more, this time by a side-hug that had his cheeks and ears red. Eventually, the movie ended and another one began, the two enjoying each other's company too much to let it end early, by midnight, (y/n) felt a weight being added to her shoulder. 

Turning to see what it was, she was met with the spikey blonde hair of Katsuki, him having fallen asleep on her shoulder, his soft breaths sounding in her ear, causing a red torrent to overtake her cheeks. Having some practice from her boys, she gently lifted the man's head, manoeuvring about him and laying him down on the couch carefully. She then promptly stood, not noticing the hand that, even in sleep was reaching out for her. Kneeling down, she removed his heavy boots, lifting his legs to lie on the couch as well, before draping a blanket over him and kissing his forehead.

(y/n) stopped in shock. 'Force of habit.' She argued in her head, disregarding the sparks she felt when her lips touched his skin. Shaking her head, she turned and walked into her own room, not before checking on the boys, still sleeping peacefully in their room, Kei still clutching his Shoto plushie, his face squished against it and Yuuma had an arm hanging down the edge of the bed and drool on his cheek. Once again smiling her radiant smile, she turned in for bed.