Chapter 3

Percy's POV

I was screaming as I fell. This feeling was so familiar to me that it sent chills through me.

When I saw Tartarus after falling through the red clouds I know I was about to crash. I saw the ground coming and was about to crash.

When I crashed I felt nothing. Am I dead? I opened my eyes and saw a guy standing above me. What.The.Hell.

I quickly got up and looked at the guy.
"Umm who are you?" I asked the guy nervously.
"The creator of the universe!" He announced spreading his arms proudly. Who is- OMG! I realized that the guy standing in front of me was Chaos!
"C-cha-o-os?" I stuttered nervously. He nodded and smirked.
"The one and only"
"What are you doing here in Tartarus?!" I asked.
"Well saving your life of course!" He offered me his hand and I took it reluctantly.

"So me not crashing was you helping me?" He nodded.
"Of course! I'm brining you back to Utopia!" He smiled. I looked at him confused before realization crossed over my face! That's where Chaos was all these years! On another planet!

"Why?"
"Shut up and hold on boy!"
"Ok ok no need to yell" I held onto his arm and in a flash we were at someplace else. When I opened my eyes I saw a gigantic castle in front of me. It was a golden castle with diamonds embedded into it. Aphrodite would have loved this!

I then followed Chaos inside and looked around. It was huge! We walked down a hall and into a room. It looked like an office. Chaos went and sat in the office chair while he motioned for me to sit in front of his desk and him.

"So would you like to join the army?" He asked. Wow straight to the point.

I thought about it and decided why the hell not?!
"Yes" I replied. He nodded, stood up, and I followed. We went out of the office room and into a gigantic room. It had a fountain in the middle and four chandeliers, one hanging from each corner.

Chaos whispered something in Ancient Greek and figured appeared all over the room. Some of them were Angels and some were really unique looking people. For example there was a girl with pink skin and purple hair and she had slits instead of round pupils.

"Hello everybody! I have found us a second in command for the angel army. Percy Jackson!" Chaos shouted.

Everyone clapped and I blushed. This was so awkward.
"Hi" I squeaked out. Everyone just laughed and had big smiles on their faces.

"Perseus kneel down and face the fountain" Chaos said.

"Just Percy is fine, and okay" I kneeled and stared up at the fountain. I realized it was a statue of Chaos.

"Swear that you will be loyal to us no matter what"
"I swear"
"Swear that you will protect them with your life"
"I swear"
"Swear that you will be honest"
"I swear"
"Ok that's it. Now let's begin" Chaos put his hand on top of my head and muttered Ancient Greek.

At first I felt nothing but then I felt the pain. After a while of being in pain it was all gone all of a sudden. I stood up and everyone gasped in surprise. Even Chaos.

"What?" I asked but no one replied.
"What?!" I questioned scared that there was something wrong with me.

"Oh my god it's him. You're the dark angel!" Someone screamed.
"Umm excuse me I'm pretty sure I'm not and Angel" I explained.

Chaos stepped forward and looked at me in shock.

"There was once a prophecy from the beginning of time, that there will be a demigod born from one of the big three but will be the most powerful being on the universe later on in life. He will have black wings and a black robe and shall wear a black crown with a single diamond in the middle. He will carry a Chaos silver sword that's pitch black. That child will soon come. You're that child" chaos explained.

Stunned I took a step away from him and turned around. I looked in the fountain and saw I was wearing exactly what Chaos described that child in the prophecy was wearing.

I then saw my beautiful wings and I instantly loved it. They were so black Hades would be jealous. That was also the color of my sword and also my robe. Even the crown. Except for the diamond. That diamond shined so brightly you can't look directly at it. I also had on armor and it was also black made out of Chaos silver but the armor was black instead of a silver color. So my whole uniform is black.

I also realized that my wings were a bit bigger than most of the Angels. There wings were white as snow.

"You have a lot of power Perseus, and with power comes responsibility" Chaos told me.
"What kind of power?" I asked curiously.

"Well you have the same powers as me, all the powers of the Gods and Goddesses, and one extra special power. Only you have it, no one else in this universe will have it. It is the Myst. It's spelled with a y instead of I and it's pronounced mest. It's this power that looks like black smoke coming out of your finger tips and if that Myst touches someone they will die instantly and the Myst will reap their souls so they can't even go to the underworld they just disappear, but only if you will it to happen, and when you stab someone with your sword they will instantly die because of the Myst that's in your sword" Chaos explained. This is so much to take in but it is my duty.

"I have Myst in my sword too?!"
"Yes"
"Ok..." I trailed off not knowing what to say.

"So would you like to add anyone to the army?" Chaos asked.
"Yes! Can they be dead?"
"Yes" he replied. I got so excited I almost squealed. Almost.

"Okay, I would like Luke Castellan, Zoe Nightshade, Charles Beckendorf, Silena Beauregard, and Bianca di Angelo. Also Nico do Angelo, but can I go ask him? Omg can I teleport?!" I asked getting really excited. I chose these people because they were all great fighters and they were really heroic.

"Ok and you may go call your friend and yes you can teleport, just wait until I rise the dead ones" I nodded.

Chaos snapped his fingers and Luke, Zoe, Charles, Silena, and Bianca appeared in front of me.