Chapter 21

I woke up in the morning feeling tired. Maybe it was because I barely got 3 hours of sleep. I don't know. I just wasn't feeling it today.

I got out of bed slowly and literally dragged myself to the bathroom to take a shower and everything.

After I got ready I walked out of the tent only to bump into Annabeth. I have been bumping into a lot of people lately.

Dam it why Annabeth?!?

I tried to walk around her but she steeped in front of me.

UGH!!!!

I sighed and looked at her, "What do you want Annabeth?"

She looked at me and sighed, there's also a lot of sighing going on, "Percy can we talk?"

"We just talked not that long ago."

"Percy please! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry would you just listen to me?!" Annabeth pleaded.

I shook my head at her, "No Annabeth. Now can you please move I'm starving."

Annabeth had tears in her eyes but she nodded anyways.

It hurt to see her hurt but I don't know why I felt that way.

After what she's done to me she shouldn't have any affect on me. But she does!

I like Zoe though! I like Zoe! Not Annabeth.

I walked to the dinning pavilion and sat down at the head of the table.

Nico looked at me and shook his head, "Dude you look like shit."

I glared at him and choose not to reply. I was not in the mood.

I muttered to myself saying how much of a jerk he was and Rachel must of heard me because she was laughing.

But when I looked up I saw she was talking to Connor Stoll? What the...

They were currently in line to get food and they were talking to each other smiling and laughing.

I sense romance. I chuckled to myself thinking of what an awesome couple they would be.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed this time.

"I sense romance!" I said in a sing song voice.

Silena snapped her head up at me and looked over to Rachel and Connor and began smirking as well.

"Me too!" Silena said.

Everyone else at our table turned and looked over at them as well and chuckled as well.

They looked so cute together!

Then suddenly we heard the sound of the horn.

Way to ruin the moment.

Everybody got their armor and weapons ready and ran to half blood hill.

Below it we can see a lot of things. Monsters.

It was a lot.

More than last time. A lot more.

This must've been all the monsters except for some of them that are actually good.

The gods suddenly appeared in front if us.

"This is the final battle," everyone heard Zeus mumble. Zeus mumbling is like a normal person shouting. He's really loud.

Anyways, this was unexpected.

Everyone almost dropped their weapons from shock.

We were all shocked.