Chapter 12

Ohh we are soooo screwed! It looked like every monster I killed was marching up the hill. But I know it wasn't every monster cause it would be a lot more.

But are they serious?! They just attacked awhile ago, and now they're doing it again!

And guess who's leading them this time? Kronos. Yep.I can't believe it!

I'll have to kill him to keep everyone safe, but I can't because everyone will know it's me. Kronos always says that only I can kill him.

Whatever. Anyway, me and my team ran over to where the whole camp was. The monsters were coming closer and then everything just stopped. The fuck?

I looked around and saw everyone was frozen but me.

I looked around and saw Chaos walking up to me.

"Percy I know that only you can kill Kronos so I'm going to take him and put him in a holding cell in the castle. When you're not so busy you can come and take care of him." Chaos said once he reached me.

I nodded, "Thank you Chaos." He nodded and grabbed Kronos' arm. Then they zapper out of here and everyone started moving again.

I don't think anyone noticed Kronos at the front because there were so many other monsters.

The monsters reached is and we all started to fight. I think I even heard Clarisse give a battle cry. Of course she would.

I lost concentration for a second, and in that second a monster had grabbed a hold of my neck. It straddled me so I couldn't get up.

It was just about to stab me with its weird knife looking thing, when an arrow shot through it.

I got the monster off me and looked up.

The Hunters of Artemis.

Thalia was at the front of the group, and the one who shot the arrow at the monster.

I have never been so glad to see anybody.

Everyone started fighting and I looked around while I was fighting this weird thing. It was weak though so I can take it.

I saw Luke fighting a Cyclopes. That reminds me I need to visit Tyson. Maybe I'll even bring some peanut butter. We'll see.

After the battle was done Thalia came over to us with her hunters behind her.

"Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus." She introduced herself.

Oh gods, umm... I'm just gonna make up a name.

"Jackson Storm." She looked at me for a second and shook my hand. I shook it back awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you Jackson. These are my hunters." She pointed at them and I nodded.

I walked back to the tent and went into my room. I took a shower and laid down on the bed.

It's good to see my cuz. I've missed her. I wonder how Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank are doing. I've got to visit camp Jupiter soon.

I fell asleep a few minutes later.

***

I woke up sweating like crazy. Tartarus is not a fun thing to dream about. I got ready and put my clothes on. I walked out of the tent and saw everybody there greeting someone on the hill.

And by everybody I meant EVERYBODY.

I walked up to them and I couldn't believe what I saw. I was gonna visit them on Wednesday but guess not.

Piper and Jason was standing there.

I heard someone ask where Frank and Hazel were. Jason said they couldn't make it today so they're coming tomorrow.

Wonder what they were doing that they couldn't make it today. Hmmm?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry about the short chapter school is almost over and I've just been busy with everything. But when it's summer I'll have more updates for sure. Love you guys.