Chapter 14

I woke up to see Bianca shaking me awake. I groaned and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. I blinked and sat up.

"Good morning!" Bianca chirped cheerfully.

"Morning," I grumbled sleepily.

"I think we should visit Camp Jupiter today! Reyna's been dying to go." Bianca smiled at me. I don't understand how some people can be so cheerful in the mornings.

"Yeah sure. Go get the team ready." I told her.

"Okay!" She walked- more like skipped away. I can't believe she's Nico's sister.

I got up anyways and got dressed. I walked out of my room only to bump into Leo.

"Hey man what are you doing here?" I asked Leo curiously. He looked at me, and I could see he was really excited about something.

"Hey. I was just checking out the tent wondering how you can fit everything in here. But I guess Chaos has his magic."

"Yeah he does. Look I really have to go. My team and I are planning to visit Camp Jupiter today." I told Leo.

"Okay, but you might wanna tell Chiron first."

I nodded and walked out of the tent. Leo was still in there looking at everything and sometimes he even poked it. I laughed to myself and continued my walk to the Big House.

I walked inside and saw Chiron sitting at a table. Chiron heard me and looked up.

"Hello, do you need something?" Chiron questioned.

I nodded, "Yeah I'm just informing you that my team and I are going to Camp Jupiter to check on things so you might want to have some people guard the borders just in case."

"Okay no problem. I'll have the Seve- well six now, guard it, and David." Chiron said.

I nodded and walked out of the Big House before Chiron can say anything else.

I went into the tent and gathered my team which is 9 people plus me. We all teleported ourselves to Camp Jupiter and the first thing we spotted was the river. I remember when I had to cross it to get to the camp. That was so long ago.

Reyna looked like she was about to cry. She missed this place A LOT. We all flew across the river and landed on the ground safely. Reyna took lead because she was Praetor.

We looked around and noticed that no one was here. They must be at the Senate House. Reyna was in the front already walking over to the Senate House. All of us walked inside and saw everyone was looking at us. Awkward...

Reyna took off her mask before anyone of us could speak. Oh gods. I did see some familiar faces so I guess Camp Jupiter also had the immortal thing going on like Camp Half Blood.

The people who knew Reyna gasped. The new comers just looked confused. We saw Dakota at the front drinking Kool Aid. Okay so he still has the addiction. I also realized that he took over as Praetor when Reyna died.

Dakota seemed to be the first one to get out of the shock and came running towards us. He hugged Reyna like his life depended on it and smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh my gods! Reyna where have you been?!" Dakota exclaimed.

"You know saving people, hunting things, the family business."

"Family?" Dakota asked confusion written all over his face.

"Yeah these guys." Reyna then pointed at us. Awww.

"Speaking of, who are they?"

I used my telepathy and talked to the team.

"I think we should tell them."

"Yeah me too," replied Charles.

"I agree," came Silena's reply.

"But what if they tell Camp Half Blood?" Asked Nico.

"Don't worry, we'll have them swear on the River Styx before we tell them," I replied.

"Or we can threaten them," Nico said.

"Nico!" Bianca scolded.

"Sorry," grumbled Nico.

"Guys enough let's just tell them." Zoe said sounding slightly annoyed.

"But what if this fails?" Rachel asked. Always the careful one.

"Don't worry I don't think it will. Besides most of the campers trust me." Reyna said confidently. I realized Luke hasn't said anything. I looked over at him and he's too busy eating a donut.

"Luke what do you think?" I asked.

"I personally think it's a great idea," Luke said still eating the donut.

"Where did you get the donut?" Selena asked looking at him weirdly.

"Blackjack."

"HE GAVE YOU A DONUT WITHOUT YOU HAVING TO BRIBE HIM?!" Rachel asked slightly amazed.

"I might've stole it," Luke admitted sheepishly.

"Figures," Charles said not looking surprised. None of us are surprised. His dad is Hermes.

"So are we telling them?" I asked just in case.

"Yes," was everyone's reply.

We all looked at Dakota who was looking slightly confused to why we all just spaced out. Reyna walked to the front and stood at the podium.

"Hello everyone. Some of you may remember me and some of you might not. In case you don't know I'm Reyna former Praetor, and the people standing net to me is my family and team. We all work for Chaos. He's like a father to us," Reyna explained to the people.

I realized that some of the new comers faces were shocked. I'm guessing they have heard of Reyna.

"So let me introduce you guys to my family. But first you have to swear on the River Styx that you won't tell ANYBODY who we are," everyone swore on the River Styx. We even made sure by using out powers, "Guys you can take off the mask."

We all took off our mask and everyone gasp. Some even let out a scream.

"Some campers may already know them. But the ones that don't this is Percy Jackson," some people looked amazed.

"This is Luke Castellan, Nico di'Angelo," the older campers were familiar with Nico so they looked really happy.

"Bianca di'Angelo," shock was on everyones faces.

"Silena Beauregard, Charles Beckendorf, Rachel Elizabeth Dare, and Zoe Nightshade."

Everyone still looked shocked but then burst out into happy cheers. I'm just glad that Jason, Piper, Hazel, and Frank aren't here. They would so kill us.

Reyna smiled then walked off the stage. Everyone was still clapping. Guess they're really happy to see us. They did think we were dead...

We all walked to the backhand sat down, but on our way to the back a lot of people welcomed us back and we also got a lot of hugs. I missed these guys.

I hope this is the same reaction we have for when we tell Camp Half Blood. But I don't think that will happen since David is there. Everyone seems to worship him.

*****

Hi guys! I hope you like this chapter! Some people wanted the team to visit Camp Jupiter and they finally did! Yay!!! I have also decided UPLOADS EVERY SUNDAY. I'm gonna do that even after Summer. I love you guys and see you next time!