Chapter 23

I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling?

What? I thought I was dead.

I say up and looked around me.

I was in the Poseidon cabin and I was on the top bunk.

Okay back up. Why am I here? I thought I was dead. WHERE IS THE UNDERWORLD????

Is this Elysium? Did I get i-

Someone barged into the cabin and I realized it was Annabeth. Um what?

"Percy are you okay? I heard you scream. Did you have another bad dream?" Annabeth asked me looking worried.

Dream.

Was that all a dream? So that means I never died.

"Percy!"

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"Percy are you okay?" Annabeth asked again.

"What um yeah..." I responded looking at Annabeth nervously.

"So what was you dream about?" Annabeth asked me curiously.

"What year is it?" I asked completely ignoring her question.

She looked at me weirdly before answering, "2014 why?"

So it was the year that we defeated Gaea.

Then it all came back to me.

Gaea, the quest, Leo disappearing, everything came back to me.

It was December 16, 2014.

I remembered what I did yesterday.

I was hanging out with Nico for most of the day, we had capture the flag, then I went to bed and now it's December 17.

So all of it was just a dream? That means that Rachel and Reyna didn't die. Luke, Zoe, Bianca, Silena, and Charles are still in the underworld somewhere.

I'm not immortal and I never met Chaos.

Okay that dream seemed really real.

Wait a minute... I should've known it was a dream! Nico is gay not straight! He's also currently with Will right now.

I'm such an idiot.

I looked at Annabeth and decided I'll tell her the dream.

I told Annabeth everything that happened in the dream and after she looked pretty shocked.

"Percy you know that will never happen right?"

"But Annabeth! Demigod dream always have some truth to it.

And some truth it had.

A week later David Roberts showed up. He looked exactly like the David in my dreams.

But this David was a nice one.

Turns out the dream was only right about David coming to camp.

At first I was a little suspicious. But after a few months getting to know him I knew he was a good kid.

The dream was not right about his age though. He's only thirteen right now.

Also it was right about Rachel and Connor. They started going out during October.

Travis and Katie are still going strong if you're wondering.

Now it's the summer of 2015.

August 6th to be exact.

I was in bunker nine with Annabeth just looking at the stuff Leo worked on.

Leo.

How I missed that guy. Without him it just felt weird around here. I hope he comes back soon.

I'm sure he's alive. Nico checked the underworld 5 times and he still didn't find Leo.

I'm assuming he's looking for Ogygia or he's already found it.

We were just looking at some sketches when we heard the conch horn.

Me and Annabeth looked at each other for a second before we ran off to see what was happening.

Everyone was at the top of Half Blood Hill.

Annabeth and I ran over there to see what was happening.

What I saw almost made me cry.

Happy tears not sad tears.

It was Leo.

He was on Festus with Calypso.

I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Dude where have you been? Everyone was worried. What's wrong with you?! You didn't even call! We all missed you by the way," I rambled on.

Leo pushed me away and chuckled, "I have been traveling with Calypso after I found Ogygia which was back in January... Anyways I missed you guys, and nothing wrong with me I'm perfectly fine. I have Festus to thank cause without him I would be dead. Also I couldn't call cause of monsters remember?"

I glared at him and said, "You could've Iris Messaged us."

Leo looked thoughtful for a moment, "Oh yeah... I forgot about that sorry."

I rolled my eyes and smiled. Typical Leo.

I then turned to look over at Calypso.

Omg I felt so guilty.

"Hi Percy," Calypso waved at me smiling. I jumped startled.

I quickly composed myself and coughed awkwardly.

"Hey," I waved awkwardly.

She smiled once again and started talking to Leo.

I knew everything at camp would be fine after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys!!! This is the last authors not you'll get from me! I know it's so sad that the books come to an end! But I will be uploading the Epilogue next week Sunday or maybe earlier. I love you guys soo SOOO soo much. It's been and amazing experience and thank you guys so much for the support! I appreciate all of you. I love you guys! Bye.