Chapter 25- Don't Care If I Die

Harry bit his bottom lip as he looked up at his beautiful soon to be husband. Niall looked amazing with his blond locks stick to his sweaty forehead. his lips swollen red and caught deliciously between his teeth. his beautiful eyes were close and his back was arched. niall opened his eyes and met Harry's glossy and crystal greens. Niall leaned down and attached his lips to Harry. Harry closed his eyes and allow Niall's lips to drive him to crazy. the curly hair boy felt his hands moving by themselves all over the blond's silky skin.

" What are you thinking" Niall moaned in Harry's ears as he speed his movement.

Harry just looked down at Niall's empty Belly. Belly that he haven't been able to full get. He was so disappointed of himself. Why couldn't he get Niall pregnant.

" Baby you....." Harry turned his attention back to his angel. " You...are not hard anymore and it feels kind of funny inside of me-" Harry looked down and saw what niall meant.

"Oh God Ni...I'm so sorry. I-I" Niall got off of Harry and laid  down next to Harry. The Cheshire boy waste no time. he shift to his side and pulled Niall closer to him.

" I love you...is not you-I mean. I swear-"

" Is okay baby...I kind of saw that you were not paying attention at all" Niall said with a little voice.

Harry moved and got on top of Niall. Niall squeeze his eyes. "babe... you are crushing me"

Harry cupped one of the blond's soft cheek and kissed him. " I love you and I'm so so sorry. you are hot and every time I get to touch you or see you naked I get turned on is just that I have a lot in mind"

" Is okay. what is bordering you?"

" I-I I don't know....There is something on my chest that I need to get off" Niall's face soften and he kissed Harry's nose.

" Talk to me, baby. If I'm going to be your husband we need to start telling each  other -"

" I love you so mu-"

" I have a surprised for you" Niall got off the bed and Harry bit his bottom Lip. Niall walked naked to their drawer and pulled out a key and envelop. Harry couldn't take his eyes off of Niall's tiny but firm bum. It was incredible that Niall didn't get any stretch marks from the pregnancy or anything that damaged his flawless skin. Niall turned and Harry watched as Niall jumped on back on the bed  "little Niall" bounce.

" Here" Niall handed harry the envelop. Harry smiled and peck Niall's lips. He opened the envelop and it was a nice brochure. 

" I was thinking we can go to Brighton and have swim in the ocean....just the two of us" Harry smiled wide. Niall wanted to go on a little trip with him.

"Oh yeah?"Harry raised an eye brow to Niall.

The blond giggled and buried his face in Harry's neck. Harry smiled and kissed the Irish boy's neck.

" I thought...we haven't have much time to ourselves lately. I mean your job and Tatiana in the weekends and me planing the wedding haven't giving us much time to get away together" Niall kissed Harry's chest.

" I think so too.. but I don't have time off except on the weekends-"

" Well that is why.I'm going to asked Liam not to bring Tati for this weekend so we can have a little bit of alone time"

Harry nodded. " Do you want me to go with you to Liam's so you can tell him?" Niall shook his head.

" I'll do it. tomorrow they are having a bake sale in Tatiana's day care and Liam asked asked me if I wanted to participate. I think is necessary to get involve in Tatiana's activities. sometimes I feel like Liam does more for our daughter than me"