Chapter 22- Building Stable Nest

" Harry be careful you are going to break those!" Niall said loud as he watched Harry carried the boxes out of the car.

" Well it will be super nice if you give me a hand" Harry smirked, but it feinted when he saw Niall's horrified face. Harry put the box down and walked to were Niall was siting on top of his car. Harry cupped one of Niall's cheek.

" Whats wrong baby?" Harry asked voice full of concern.

Niall pouted sadly." You want me to give you my hand. how I'm I going to carry things if you are taking my hand away?" Niall broke into a evil smirked. happy that he had reached his goal.

" NIALL JAMES HORAN! You scared the hell out of me" Harry hit Niall in the arm playfully.

" and you hit me too. oh my god I have the most abusive boyfriend in the world!" Niall thew his arms in the arm dramatically.  " First you want my hand and now you hit me? Jesus I better keep an eye open and an eye close when I sleep"

Harry smiled and rolled his eyes and picked up more boxes.

Niall smiled and locked Harry's car and follow Harry into their beautiful English style, two story house.

Niall smiled and got behind the door and shut the door with his bum and stare as Harry was looking around and deciding were to put the new TV they both bought that morning.

" Why don't we put it in the room?" Niall suggested, but harry shook his head.

" Why not? you already have a huge plasma here in the living room we don't need a second-" Niall was silenced by Harry's thin lips on his. Niall closed his eyes and wrapped one arm around Harry's waist and with his free hand caressed Harry chocolaty curls.

" I don't want anything distracting us in there. you are enough" Harry purred  in Niall ear and delicately suck once in the earlobe and Niall moaned.

"Really? am I that fun" Harry smirked and leaned forward and attached his lips to the blond.

" Okay. Was the TV  the last thing you wanted? because we already have-Oh! I know we can put it in the basement. Yeah! it would be perfect, that way if my mom comes or yours they can stay in the guess bedroom in the basement and when they go out they can sit in the living area and watched TV. trust me My mum watches a lot of TV. she has no life" Harry chuckled.

Niall smiled and walked to the open kitchen and pulled out a soda.

" I have a surprised for you" Harry said as he watched the blond turned around and looked at him.

" another one? mm.. I kind of like that you keep surprising me with nice things" Niall giggled and harry rolled his eyes. is true. the blond was correct. they have been living together for 6 months and since he lost the trial against Liam he has tried to make the blond happy, well more than he already is next to harry. They bought their house together and they had tried to buy all the furniture. Harry was Happy that Niall had decided to buy the house with him. maybe then they can leave it to Tatiana or even to his and Niall's children when they are older, because Harry wants to start planning as soon as they get the house settle.

" Here" Harry twisted the hand knob and Niall eyes widen and sparks seem clear in them.

" Oh my god Harry you finish it!" Niall said with an amazement in his voice and teary eyes.

" Yeah it took me time but I'm glad is done" Harry smiled and watched his beautiful boyfriend touched the crib and the new baby furniture. the blond smiled when he saw Tatiana written in wood letters and they were really cute. Harry has really put a lot of effort into the room. he had color it violet and has bought a lot of animals stuff. he wonder why he is doing this for Tatiana...maybe he still loves her even if she turned out not to be his daughter. she still was the daughter of Niall. and he wants to take good care of everything that is important and that makes Niall happy.