Chapter 7- Dreams or Predictions

(A/N: okay if you are wondering, the dreams are happening at the same time; during the same day. thanks for reading :D..... much love) I know is long sorry :3

" OH God" Danielle moaned out loud as Liam he came all inside her. Danielle rested her head against Liam's. Liam looked lost in thoughts. Danielle Kissed him and got off his laps and laid next to him.

"That was Amazing baby" Danielle panted. Liam turned over to  one side and closed his eyes. he didn't want to do this why did he did it. he keeps lying to Danielle and most of all to himself. it has been 6 months since Niall left. why haven't Niall tried to send him a letter or something. did he meant that little to the blond. Liam felt a tear escaped his close eyes. he doesn't want Danielle to see him crying, because he promised her that he had already got over Niall leaving. He feels weird tonight. he doesn't know why?. he has been thinking about Niall move than usual. maybe the blond is in trouble and needs Liam to be there for him...but HOW?! how does Niall expects him to be there if he didn't tell Liam where he go.Liam made a fist but he felt Danielle moving closer to him and kissed his back. He hates this, he hate that he can't be with the one he truly wishes to be. Liam closed his eyes and sleep took over his exhausted body.

~~Liam's Dream~~~~

Liam woke up because the sunlight had penetrated the curtains of a room; Liam did not recognized. Liam  had been laying on a king side bed. the sheets were really soft and he loves the way they made his skin feels. he looked around the room; the red on the walls and the fluffy white carpet covering the floors. he didn't know why but he didn't feel scare and freaked out. he felt warm and safe. he stood up and realized he was wearing nothing but his skin. why was he naked?. he wonder and stood up and walked to a dark wood closet and slide the door to the right. he saw clothes everything looked clean and organized. he heara TV being watched and he put some sweat pants on and walked off the room. when he came out he saw stairs and two other doors on each side of his bedroom. he walked down the carpeted stairs and reached the main floor. he saw the TV on, but no one was sitting watching it. Liam looked around the small place. it looked so tiny, but so confortable. he walked to turned off the TV when something on the Coffee table capture his attention. 

Liam took tiny steps towards the picture frame and finally picked it up. he looked at himself with a huge grin holding no other than Niall Horan. they were sitting on a rock at the beach because the ocean was clearly visible on the background. In the Picture he looks so happy and Niall did as well. Liam was kissing the side of his face and had his arms around Niall who was sitting on his laps. He smiled and looked around and saw more picture of the two. This was his house.

his home

With Niall 

He was living with Niall. Niall never left.....then is when Liam's heart skipped a beat.as he  walked to kicken and saw the blonde wearing one of his shirts and seems like nothing more underneath it. Liam ran to Niall and wrapped his arms around him and Niall jumped in surprised and turned around still being held tightly by Liam. he looked up and smiled sweetly and cupped Liam's cheeks.

" Good morning. I'm sorry I left bed I was just hungry" Niall pout and touch his stomach. Liam wanted to cried. Niall was back in his arms and was living with him.

" Is okay..." Liam said and leaned down and captured his lips in a timeless kiss.

Liam hands move with out his concept and cupped Niall's bum, but Niall groaned in pain.

" baby, don't. you did me last night, all night and I'm sore. however, it was the best making love season we have ever have in a long time"Niall smirked and turned around to looked at the bacon he was cooking.