Chapter 2- Finding out the truth

" Niall?!"

Niall heared his name being called, so he turned around and saw a beautiful brunette running towards him.

" Holly?" Niall wonder and  walked to her. she reached him and wrapped her arms around Niall and hugged him tight.

" Oh my God! look at you?" Niall said pulling away from the hug and grabbed her hand and spin her once. holly blush.

" So? what do you think about my hair?" Holly asked biting her lower lip. she couldn't believed Greg when he told her that niall was coming back to Mullingar. all her memories with the blond came rushing through her head. maybe now that Niall was over with One Direction he will want to considereate getting back with her.

" I think is nice. but I liked you more blonde" Niall smile and picked up his bags from the baggage carousel and put them in the baggage trolley.

" Are you the only one that came to pick me up?" Niall looked at Holly.

" No. of course not. your brother and your dad are waiting for you in the parking lot. i was so excisting to see you that I come in to wait" She smile and kiss Niall's cheek.

" Come on lets go" Niall said putting his hood on and hold Holly's hand. Niall look at his Brother who was smilling and run to niall and gave him a huge hug.

" Welcome home, bro" Niall smile. Greg pulled niall away and looked at him. his eyes ran up and down the blue eyes boy. Niall blush.

" What?"

" I don't know, but you look amazing. you are glowing!" Greg wink at Niall.

" Oh well thank you" Niall smiled and Greg looked at Holly.

" Hey Holly want to come and stay with us a few days" Come Niall's father from Behind.

" mmm.. I don't know does niall want me in there?" Holly turned and Looked up a Niall.

" Sure... Why not" Niall said getting in his father's car.

" Greg? can i use your phone?" Niall asked

" Sure buddy. what for?"

" Call mom. let her know that i land safely you know how worry she gets" Niall smiled and Dial his Mother's number.

Niall looked outside the window and started to feel dizzy.

" Niall are you okey?" Holly asked

niall started to sweat  and his stomach was twisting." dad.... dad...ca-can ah ow" Niall cover his mouth with his hand.

" Dad.. Can" Niall couldn't speak he felt like his lungs were bruning and air wasn't getting in.

" Bobby! stop the car!" Holly scream looking how niall was groaning in pain.

Bobby stopped the car and parked it on the sidewalk. Niall rushed and opened the door and puke.  niall close his eyes and pressed his stomach.

" Niall? what's wrong?" Holly rubbed his back.

" I don't feel well... can we please stop for a moment" Greg nodded and picked up Niall and got him on the front of the car.

" Niall breath.."

" My stomach hurts Greg make it stop please" Greg pull the handle so the seat could lay. Greg started to rubbed Niall's belly. Niall close his eyes and tried to calm himself.

" son, are you better now?" Bobby got in the driver's seat. niall looked

"Yeah...." Niall ran his hand over his belly.