Chapter 12- British baby

Niall was laying on the bed. The pain was brutal. everything was spinning and Tatiana wouldn't stop moving for one darn second. Niall tried to rubbed his belly gently maybe that will calm her down.

" You got excited. huh?" Niall asked quietly. he wanted to cried and smiled all at the same time. He saw Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn again all of them have change so much and that is what scared him the most. what if they want to take the baby away from him. What if they don't allow him to get close to Tatiana as a punishment for what he did to them......they could win. they are British. Tatiana was going to be born here and he is Irish he will have to go back to Ireland and leave his baby girl in London.

Niall remember how violent they had acted out there with him. Liam yelling, Zayn hitting him and Louis reproaching him. Harry........Harry was the only one that reacted differently. Harry wasn't mad-well at least he didn't seem mad or upset; quite the opposite he seems happy and relieved to see Niall back. 

" You can't born here...Tati wait until we are in Ireland so they can't take you away from me...please baby. I don't want them to take you from me" Niall started to cry and caressed his belly. he was petrified. He was sure that they will take Tatiana from him just so they could get their revenge for What Niall did to them. 

maybe they are thinking that he is a good for nothing whore that doesn't deserve to be happy. Maybe they think that is not healthy for Tatiana to be close to someone like him......They won't care if he cries-he had made them cried too.

The pain

the disgust

the repulsion

and rejection

was all he deserved from all of them. he lied, cheated and abandon them.

He is a dirty whore. and now he is having a baby that they are going to take from him. he doesn't want to live anymore, if they take Tatiana from him. she is the only thing that is his and that is pure and worth it in his life. Niall started to feel his surrounded hotter than it was just a few seconds ago. he only heard the beating of machines and the sound of nurses and doctors rushing in and where flashing light into his eyes. but he couldn't. he didn't want to keep living . all the people he loved with all his heart are either disappointed or disgust of what he has become. why live in a world where everyone judges you and hates you. he will take Tatiana with him. he doesn't want to leave his daughter in this earth. so people can yelled in her face that she was an abomination, a sin, a mistake . 

" Niall! Do you hear me....Baby stay with me!" He heard a sweet voice saying, but he couldn't see the face of the person.

" Is he responding?"

" Niall! please come back to me...your daughter needs you. you can't do this to me and to her"

Niall recognized the voice. his heart arched in Pain because he knows that he will lose this person too once he knows who Niall Horan really is and what have he done.

" D-Denis" Niall breath out and opened his eyes. Denis helped Niall's head up a bit and smiled and kissed his forehead.

" Niall, we are going to advance your labour......your baby has the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and if we don't speed up the process she might not -"

" Don't say that!" Denis shouted at the female doctor.

Denis turned to look down at his beautiful love. " Baby is okay...I'm here for you..Don't worry our baby is going to be born in London-"

Niall cut Denis off with a loud groan of pain." NOOooo I don't want my baby to be born here...please Denis don't let them take Tati out"

" Baby they have to-"