Chapter 11

Next day, Geet reached her office on time and waiting for the elevator. She recalled the moments when she and Aryan got stucked inside the lift.

"Good Morning" her thougts were disturbed by a strong raspy voice. She quickly turned to his side and kept blinking at him.

"I said Morning" he said while looking at her.

She immediately moved her sight to everywhere but him and murmured "Good Morning" to make sure he heard her.

She gets panicked seeing him inside the elevator, out of fear she tried to walk out of the lift but Aryan stopped her, "What happened?"

"I'll come by stairs" she replied him without even thinking and he chuckled looking at her, "Stairs upto fifteen floors?"

That made her blink at him again, Aryan understood why she is nervous to go along with him in the lift.

He let out a sigh saying, "I'm sorry for my behavior. I will not repeat it when i know that you are already hurt because of that. Trust me, come inside"

She moved in once he apologized to her, he pressed the button to his floor. Both were silent for few seconds until he said, "You were late"

She immediately looking at her watch and said, "It's 8:30 only and I'm on time"

"It's 8:33 am and you already wasted three minutes just by blocking the lift" a smirk escaped from him by looking at her shocked face.

She looks shocked seeing his arrogant smirk on his face and said, "Sorry" in a stern tone.

The lift reached their floors and is about to open, "Don't repeat it and i don't like latecomers" by saying that he walked out of the lift once it opened followed by Geet who is still in shocked mode looking at his back and nodding her head by whispering, "Ok"

She kept following him on her way to to go to her cabin, before she entered inside he ordered her to get him his coffee and today's schedule.

She slumped herself into her seat mumbled, "Arrogant Idiot".

Aryan has his usual smirk on his face thinking Geet's reactions and murmured, "I love playing with you and i'll continue doing that"

She knocked his door having his coffee and his meeting schedule, she entered in when she heard, "Come in"

She placed his coffee on his desk and turned on her tablet to read out his meeting schedule for the day.

He kept starring at her while she read out his schedule and she often gets stutter while sensing his gaze on her.

She finished reading it and looked up to him for his approval but finding him smiling looking at his mobile.

"Excuse me sir" she gets irritated seeing him and raised her voice.

"Ugh...Cancel my lunch meeting and postponed it for tomorrow. Rest all fine and you may go now" he said without even taking a look at her and start working on his laptop.

She glared at him angrily and rushed out to her cabin scolding him mentally but forgot to notice how he was enjoying teasing her.

****

Geet was returning to her cabin after her lunch with Pavi, she find a big bunch of roses on her desk. She stopped at the entrance of her cabin and looks amazed seeing the flowers.

Aryan who is already back from his lunch is also shocked seeing the bunch of roses at Geet's table and curious to find the person who is behind it

As if reading his mind already, some one appeared suddenly behind the roses, "Surprise"

Geet's eyes goes wider seeing the person she squealed his name out of happiness, "Vinod"

"I'm back" he jumped out of her desk and pulled her for a tight hug "I missed you so much Geet"

She pulled out from his hug with a wide smile, "I missed you too. When did you come back?"

"I just came by today morning and I couldn't stop myself to come and see you" he said.

He turned to her desk picking up the bouquet and give it to her, "Beautiful roses for the most beautiful girl"

Geet's face becomes crimpson red and get the flowers happily, "So beautiful. Thank you"

Suddenly Vinod looked behind her only to find Aryan who is looking at them angrily and especially with Geet who is still wrapped around by Vinod.

She moved herself away from his arms while looking at Aryan who is already moving towards them.

Aryan snapped his fingers at Vinod, "Who are you?"

He extend his hand towards at Aryan, "Hi, I'm Vinod. Global Delivery head for the overseas projects"

Aryan narrowed his eyes towards Vinod while shaking his hands with him, "Aryan. Your new boss"

Vinod, "I heard about the changes in the management. Well, it is nice meeting you Mr. Aryan"

Aryan's face cleary depicted that he doesn't like this guy and his attitude but still managed to be calm, "It is" he paused his words while glaring at Geet and continued, "I have never seen you here before".

"Well, i have been in our client places for the past 3 months to over look our projects. And I just came back today and here I am" he said it in one go.

Geet was just standing there like a statue watching them but turned away when she met Aryan's gaze on her. Instantly his view fell on the roses kept at her desk and he waved his hand at it asking Vinod, "What's all this?"

Vinod gets a wide smile on his face looking at Geet, "Ahhh, it's just a token of love"

Together, Geet's and Aryan's eyes grew wide listening his words and looked at each other shockingly.

Aryan  was the first one to ask, "Love?"

Vinod, "Well, i have missed her a lot since we worked together and been a best friends until I moved to overseas".

Aryan raised his eyebrows by nodding his head looking towards Geet and Vinod continued, "Do you have time to discuss about the projects we handled?"

Aryan, "Of course, let's talk in my cabin" he showed him his way to cabin and while going he looked at Geet and said, "Coffee for me" he paused his words while gazing at her and said, "Hope, you knew what he likes" he gave his evil smirk towards her and went to his cabin.

Geet let out a heavy breathe rolling her eyes whispered, "What now?" having an irritating look at her face.

***

Geet walked inside his cabin and place the coffee at Aryan's desk and turned to Vinod, "Black tea" she said with a smile while forgetting to notice a mischievous smirk on his face and is about to go but Aryan stopped her, "I didn't ask you to leave"

She sighed looking at his face but then find some curious sensation appeared over his face.

Her thoughts had been disturbed when Vinod asked her, "You didn't tell me before?"

Geet turned to him, "About?"

"About you. I heard something new about you" he said.

"What?" she gets confused of what he is talking about.

She heard Aryan's chuckle and she immediately understood what was he talking about.

She just stand in the middle of the desk while looking at them, and the men kept starring at her with a mischievous smirk on their faces.

********************************************************************************

Hope you all like this chapter. Pls share your votes and comments