Chapter 9

Geet is shocked and froze, the moment Aryan's lips crashing hers. Her eyes goes wider and wider when his kiss gets deeper on hers.

For once, she gathers all her strength and push him with such force, he stumbled back with a surprise but he changed his expression as fast as he can and a smirk plastered on his face.

Geet's breathe gets uneven and she glared at him angrily seeing him licking his lips with an evil smile.

That irks her more and she did what she never thought of. She took a long stride towards him and slap hardly on his face by shocking him and even she herself is shocked by her reaction. She immediately hide her hand behind her, take a step backwards seeing him froze and his body gets stiffened, even his face muscles are looking tightened, since he clenched his teeth to control his anger.

Before he look at her and react, she fled away from him towards her friends and urges them to drive from there as fast as they can. She got into Vicky's bike behind him, once they start driving she turned to her back only to find him piercing her with an evil look. The glare he sent towards her, makes her scared more of seeing him like a wounded tiger and she very well knew that the wounded tiger is very dangerous to deal with.

She wrap her arms around Vicky's waist and tighten her grip to control her fear seeing him. She decided to forget this moment and him and her only aim is to now find her friend, nothing else. Whatever the danger comes for her from him, she is ready to take it later but definitely not now.

And she is pretty much clear that she woke up the beast in him, but looks like she is least bothered about that.

Next morning, the first thing she and her friends did was filing a police complaint against her friend's ex-boyfriend stating that he kidnapped her.

Among all the chaos, finally her friend Sonam arrived there surprising everyone. She jumped into her immediately when she find Sonam there.

She enquired her where she was all the night and when she found that her boss was the one behind her missing, Geet was ready to attack him but Sonam hold her back.

Amidst of all this chaos, her mobile kept ringing and she kept disconnecting it knowing from whom she is getting the call and gets nervous thinking how she is going to face him after she slapped him.

She was surprised listening her friend's boss claiming her to be his girl friend and the most shocking thing was the way he kissed Sonam in front of all including the police officers.

She immediately remembered Aryan, how he stole her first kiss just like that. Her hands wantonly touched her lips and looks like she still felt his lips on hers.

She gets nervous even at the thinking of how she is going to meet him now. Just by the thought of it, her body becomes cold and rigid.

Geet takes her friend to her flat but all the way she is dead silent thinking what kind of face-off she is going to have with her boss. She already knew that she cannot reach office on time today but still she is not cared to inform him the same.

Her phone beeps with a message and it's none other than him, "I hope you finally got your friend back. And now, it's time for you to come to me. I'm waiting for you"

She blinks at seeing the message of not knowing what to reply, she just ignored it.

But before she do otherwise, her mobile started ringing showing Aryan's name in her mobile screen, before it rings for the second time she disconnected it. 

He called her again. She disconnected it again. 

He called her again, she disconnected it again and finally she switched off her mobile.

Geet sighs heavily and turned to look at her friend who is looking at her suspiciously but composed herself asking her to prepare a coffee for both of them after knowing that she is good in making the coffee.

****

Later in the mid day, Geet reached her office as if nothing has happened. But all her previous night memories haunted her when she reached looked at the closed door of her boss's. 

She kept walking towards her bay, Pavi rushed behind her, "Geet, What happened to you girl? I was calling you for long time and it never connected to you"

"Oh shit !!!" that was only words came out from Geet's mouth. She immediately took out her mobile from her bag and turned it on.

The moment it turned on, she finds so many missed calls and messages including Aryan's.

Pavi, "Where were you Geet?"

Geet, "I was stuck up with some personal issue. What happened?"

Pavi look around them to make sure no one is watching, "It's about our Boss"

Geet is tensed, "What happened to him?"

Pavi, "That's what we don't know, what happened to him? Because all the while he was behaving strangely. He kept wandering to your desk and his cabin often. He unnecessarily snapped at everyone who went to meet him. He behaved like a mad man completely"

Geet gulps knowing the reason behind his behavior but managed to stay calm and said, "Fine. I will take care of it" she doesn't know how she is going to do that but still she said it.

She walked towards her bay, kept all her things in her desk and stands in front of his door.

"Come in" he hears him yelling after her knock, she hesitatingly opened the door and peeks her head inside to see what's the environment there.

As guessed, the things were scattered everywhere around his desk and he had his head leaned back on his chair, having his face up towards the ceiling with his eyes closed.

She walked inside silently to make sure not to give any noise, she stared at him for a seconds admiring his face and his features, but suddenly remembered her situation like a deer in a lion's den, she blew out an air to reduce the tension before calling him.

"Sir" Aryan's eyes snapped open as quick as he can when heard her voice.

Geet's breathe gets faster than ever before, seeing his eyes glaring at her.

**********************************************************************************

Ok, next chapter is here. Hope you all like it.

Pls drop your votes and comments. 

Thank you :)