Chapter 2

Geet stands like a statue inside Rajasekar's cabin. He makes Aaryan sit in his seat and he takes the opposite chair for himself. He smiles widely seeing his one and only son taking over his company who used to refuse this offer for a long time.

"Aaryan, you know what? Looking at you in this seat makes my dream come true. I always wanted you to be with us and take over this company. Alas, you agreed to me. Now i have no tension, no fear in making this company as No.1. I know you will make it."

Aaryan smiles at his non-stop talking and often stealing glances from Geet who doesn't know what to do but just stands and watching Rajasekar's banter with a smile.

"Excuse me Ms.?" he pause and gives a stern look at her to complete his sentence.

Geet comes to her sense hearing his sturdy voice, blinks at him and said, "Geet"

"Geet?" he gives her a quizzical look and she continues, "it's Geetha but here everyone call me as Geet"

"Whatever? Are you going to stand here for this whole day watching us?" he asked her.

She is embarrassed after hearing him and she immediately turns to Rajasekar who is also shocked looking at his son. She excused herself from them and goes to her cabin cursing him inside.

She curse him badly for ill treating her, "How dare he can ask me like that? He should learn some manners from his Father for sure. He did it deliberately just because i made him wait for long time. Oh god, what and all i am going to face from today. Please help me and be with me always"

She continues her work ignoring his thoughts aside and failed to notice Rajasekar's presence in her cabin. He smiles looking at her, "Careful dear, don't immense too much"

She looks away from her laptop only to find him standing at the entrance of her cabin with a gentle smile. She instantly gets up and approaches him with a smile, "Do you need anything Sir?"

He sighs looking at her, "I don't need anything but my son needs your support. I want you to support him always as how you did it for me. He may talk rudely but he is not that bad, he will understand and know your value soon. I want you to keep some patience with him, for my sake"

Geet lower her head and thinks that she is already hating him as a person. Her thoughts has been distracted whe she hears the same irritated tone, "What are you doing here dad?"

She looks at him the moment she heard him and he also shifted his gaze towards her. She couldn't stand his gaze for more than a sec, she immediately looks away from his gaze and failed to notice his arrogant smirk towards her.

"Shall we leave?" he asked his dad.

"Fine, it's time for me to leave. So, Geet i hope you remember what i told you. You can call me anytime if you are not comfortable. OK?" he said to her.

"Sure sir. I will. Take Care" she bids him bye and her gaze shift from him to Aaryan when they walks out. Something is piercing her inside because of the look he gave.

She goes back to her seat and resume her work forgetting everything.

******

Aaryan drops him to his car and before he leaves RajaSekar calls him out saying, "I want you to avoid behaving rudely with my employees over here, especially with Geet. Actually i don't like your tone when you spoke with Geet. I don't want this to happen again. Got it?"

Aaryan rolls his eyes of knowing what his dad is trying to say and he just replied to him, "Dad, from now on, they are my employees. I very well know how to talk to them and how to treat them. My way of working is completely different from you. So please, i want you to stay out of this if you really want me to continue here."