Chapter 5

Geet determines herself to finish off all the tasks he had given to her. She very well know that he is doing this intentionally and she thinks not to give up that easily.

She prioritize all the mails one by one and starts working on it. It's not just about arrange the meeting with business people, it's more of a documentation works he needs to be done for his running projects and for the future ones too. 

She gets into a call continuously with so many people to gather the information she needs, and she's been on her toes to finish it off.

Aaryan who is watching her in the CCTV where she is going here and there, floor by floor and talking with few employees to collect the information she needs. 

He never disturbed her in between her work except for demanding a coffee from her in the mid day, just to distract her in some way. But to his surprise, she made a tasty coffee for him as per his demands and gave to him without even making a face.

And when he asked her the same she replied, "This is also my job and i have learnt to make a tasty coffee" and back to her seat.

Aaryan is so impressed with her attitude and he thought this girl is not that easy to mingle.

Geet cursed him to herself and continue her tasks to make sure she should finish it off as early as possible.

By lunch time, Aaryan came to her place and looked at her intently by leaning on her cabin door. She is so much immersed in her work, missed to notice the handsome hunk who is staring at her amusingly.

He walks in adjusting his throat, "Not going for lunch?"

Geet stumbles hearing his word suddenly, she got up from her seat looking at him with a blank expression, "I will have it here itself, like yesterday"

Aaryan, "You do it often?"

Geet, "No, not often"

Aaryan, "Why don't you go with me today?"

Geet is surprised but refused him, "No Sir, i have work to do. I cannot spend much time out there. And you already knew it that i have to finish it off by today itself"

Aaryan understand that she wanted to complete the task and not to give a chance for him. It was not a smirk but a gentle smile from him and he quickly walks out to have his lunch.

Geet heaves a sigh once he is gone and thinks to call Pavi to get some take away from the cafeteria.

She thought to call her but as soon as she looked into her laptop, she forgot that also. 

After sometime, she could smell the aroma of the food in her place. She closed her eyes and inhale the aroma and blurts, "Wow" and she heard someone chuckle.

It was none other than Aaryan who looks amused seeing her reaction and the way she smells the food in front of her cabin.

Geet was so embarrassed of her thinking about how she reacted in front of him and what he would have thought about her?

Aaryan smiles at her saying, "That's for you. Have it first and continue your work"

SHOCK !!! SURPRISE !!! 

Both had attacked Geet at a time. She couldn't believe what she saw in front of her and she blurted out, "You bought me lunch?"

"Yes. Shouldn't I?" he asked her.

"Not like that but i didn't expect it" she expressed what she felt

"It's a small gesture from my side since you are working hard for me, right? and I cannot see my workers do their work but without having their food. Better you first have the food and continue your work" he gave it like an order and went to his cabin.