Chapter 1

A shadow approaches slowly by making her step backward in fear. He moves faster and locks her between him and the wall. She couldn't see his face clearly but only sense his proximity towards her. She felt his hot breathe on her face and he brushes his lips on hers & mumbles softly, "I want you Geet. I am not going to give up so easily and I will not let anyone snatch you away from me. You born for me Geet. You have no idea about my feelings for you. I'm obsessed with you baby" he capture her lips immediately without even giving her the time to process what he just said. She couldn't stop him and he doesn't give her the time and ways to stop him by locking her hands into his.

She opens her eyes wide suddenly hearing the alarm from her mobile. She gets up from the bed looking at the surroundings & each and every room in her flat. She didn't find anything and anyone and still looks tensed murmuring, "It looked so real. How come?"

Before she thinks a lot, her mobile beeps with a message.  As always it's from her friend Sonam who is in live-in together with her boy friend. 

Geet stays alone in her flat but keeps missing her best friend a lot. She messages her friend and gets ready to go to her office.

******

She reached office and greets the receptionist Pavi, "Morning Pavi"

"Morning Geet. You have a surprise" Pavi winks at her.

"And what is that?" Geet looks really surprised

Pavi, "Boss is here already"

Geet, "What? He is here already?"

Pavi, "Yes and he asked you to come to his cabin immediately once you are in. So go and meet him"

"Fine. I will check it out" Geet replied and rush to her cabin.

She settles her things in her place and knocks the chairman of her company's cabin.

"Come in" she gets inside once she gets the response from her boss.

"Good Morning Sir" she gives her pleasant smile greeting her boss, the chair man of her company Mr. RajaSekhar.

"Very good morning Geet" he too greets her with a gentle smile on his face.

"Sir, Anything important? I mean, you are so early today?" she said.

"Of Course Geet. It's going to be a very important day for me, for you and for this company" he said with a wide smile on his face.

"I didn't get it" she looks confused.

"You will once he is here" he looks at her with a wide grin.

Still Geet looks confused and he continues, "My Son is here. And he is going to be in office today. It's going to be a special day for me since he is ready to take in charge of this company from me"

Geet is stunned & shocked hearing him, "Sir?"

"I know it's a surprise for you but you know what, i was waiting for this day. I waiting for him to return to India and lead this company. But he used to refuse my offer and now he accepted it. What else I need Geet? Seeing my Son leading this company. It's a proud time for me" he leans back on his seat relaxingly.

Geet smiles looking at him, "But Sir, Are you not going to be with us from today is it?"

"I will be here whenever it's required. But I'm sure my son won't give such chance for me" he said it with a  proud look.

Geet can only smile and she did it. Rajasekhar gives her some information and asked her to send a meeting invite to the core members of this company to announce the new take over officially.

Geet goes to her place and collects the members of the company and send them the mail who needs to be in this meeting.

*****

Soon one by one, everyone reaches the office and gets curious to see the new boss of this company. Few are worried about how the new boss is going to be and few shows eagerness to meet the new boss, especially some female employees.

Geet is on her speed to get some print outs from other floor and before she leaves her cabin she gets a call from Rajasekhar, "Geet, I'm getting quite busy now. So don't allow anyone to my cabin unless I permit. Got it?"

Geet, "Yes sir". she disconnects the call and goes to the reception, "Pavi, Sir is busy now and he asked not to allow anyone to meet him for some time. Whoever comes, ask them to wait in the lounge. OK?"

Pavi, "Sure Geet"

Geet rushes to stairs to go to the other floor to collect the print outs and to inform the Infrastructure team to set the projector for the meeting.

She comes to her floor after giving the instruction to the team and collects the print outs needed for the meeting.

She walks back to her floor and while crossing the reception area she hears a rugged voice behind her, "Excuse me?"

Geet and Pavi both turns to their back simultaneously to see the person who is belong to that attractive voice.

They both stands dumb looking  up at him who stands tall than them adjusting his throat, "I am here to meet the chairman"

Pavi looks at Geet who is back at her conscious and said, "He is currently busy in a meeting. You can wait over in the lounge. I will let you know once he is free" she said and is about to go but he stops her saying, "I...I have to wait?" his voice clearly expressed the shock.

Geet, "Yes. If you want to meet him, you have to wait until he asks me to let you in. That's the way" she shows him the wait for the lounge area.

She is again stopped hearing him very close behind her, "What's your name?"

Geet is shocked and steps back little looking at him with her eyes opened widely, "I'm not used to tell my name to the strangers"

She then turns to Pavi, "Pavi, show him the way for the lounge"

Geet didn't even waste a single second after that and leaves from there in a hurry to her place as if escaping from his sultry look.

*********

After an hour, Rajasekhar walks out from his cabin having a call, "Where are you?"

Geet looks at him confusingly who is walking towards the reception, "In lounge?" she could sense that he is shocked.

Geet also followed him immediately but stops seeing him talking to the person who is already waiting for him and to be honest she completely forgotten about him.

When she is near to him she could hear Rajasekar's laugh and him saying, "No one knows about you here"

Geet stands behind him and could see the man's intimidating look at her over the old man's shoulder.

Rajasekar notices her arrival, turns to her saying, "Geet, he is the one I was talking to you in the morning. My Son, Aaryan. He will be your new boss and Aaryan, she is Geet my PA."

Geet's breathe stop in the mid seeing Aaryan who is also looking at her and try to burn her by his piercing gaze.

Rajasekar, "Let's go to my room. Will discuss it over there" he walks front informing them to follow him leaving the poor girl with the man who seems like a predator.

Aaryan moves close to her, "What's your name?"

Geet blinks at him but still says, "Geet" in a low voice.

"Follow me" it came like an order and he walks away.

Geet turns to look at the way he is walking and silently follows him with no option left.

*******************************************************************************

First Chapter is always a troublesome. It's very difficult to start the story but some how I have done it. I hope you all like this chapter.

Pls vote and comment your feedback.

Waiting eagerly :)

Thank you :)