Chapter 4

Rainbow Dash's POV

"Y-yes!"

He quickly got off his knee and kissed. It was one i would never forget. My hands were on his cheeks as i went on my toes. He had his hands around my waist. Suddenly,there were................ fireworks? But, all i focused on was this. This very moment.

After a few more seconds, we broke off, each having tears in our eyes. But i had wayyyyyyy more. Soarin took away one hand from my cheek and wiped away the tears. "I-i never knew this day would happen." I whispered.

"But we did!" I gasped and turned around to see my friends boyfriends and Spitfire, each with a huge smile on their face. They had the stupidest You-now-have-a-mans-rainbow face. " What are YOU guys doing here?" TBH, i was still shocked. But i was even more surprised to see m-my f-frien-friends come o-out of a b-b-bush next to the one the others were in..........WHAT THE-

" We knew one day this will happen, darling!" Rarity and Pinkie were squealing. And the rest were all happy (thankfully). Me and Soarin were just dumbfounded by what happened. But, we still went up to them as they congratulated us. Out of nowhere. they started chanting "SOARINDASH!" Over and over. Weird.

"Uhhhhhh, guys. Where did soarindash come from?" Soarin asked. "Silly billy. It came from us. WE made it up!" Classic Pinkie Pie. Always making up ship names. Seriously, why?

Time skip........

Soarin's POV

After the confusion, me and Dashie went to her house. Once we were inside, we stared deeply into each others eyes. Everything felt like it stopped, but it was perfect.

"I still can't believe you asked me. I thought you never would." Wait, so Dashie had a crush on me? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh. "Well, it was a sho-"

Suddenly, Dashie kissed me again. You know i couldn't resist, so i joined in. After a moment, we parted. " Sorry, but you might wanna get used to that. I might do it often." She let go of me. " You know i won't mind. Now, how about we get some sleep." It was one heck of a day, if you asked me.

"I'd love to.." Then she gave the cutest yawn i have ever heard. I. Just. Wanna. Faint! We got up and went into her room. She got her PJs and went to the bathroom to change. Meanwhile, i took off my clothes to reveal my six pack. YEAH I HAVE ONE! Got a problem........................i thought not. 

As soon as Dashie entered the room, she began blushing like crazy. Hehehe. "Like what you see?" I began raising my eyebrow. " Your sooo flirty." She said with another yawn. We both got into bed and snuggled together. Her head was on my chest and her arm went over it. I had my arm on her waist as she snuggled in closer. I began to hear her soft snoring.

"Sleep well my little princess." I whispered. Soon, i went into dreamland.

Today was the best day ever. ZzZzZzZz.....

Woohoo!!!!!!!!! Another chapter done. Hope you liked it.