Chapter 1

( BTW, i'm adding random pics. Enjoy!)

Rainbow Dash's POV

BEEP.....BEEP.....BEEEEEEP! My alarm shouted. I gave a loud moan and shut my alarm up. I AM NOT A MORNING PERSON!!!! That's why i am very moody. I slithered down the bed and began slowly getting up. Then i realized....................................... 10 MINUTES TILL SCHOOL STARTS! I used my super speed to eat, get changed and get my bag ready in like, 20 seconds flat. As soon as i was ready, i got in my car and sped to school.

When i got there, i was greeted by Pinkie (as always). She ran up to me and squeezed me in a hug. " HI DASHIE! YOU READY FOR A FUN DAY?! I ALWAYS AM!"                                                                         "P.....Pinkie........can't..........b....breathe!"She quickly ended the hug and ran into the school. I followed her but quickly stopped when i heard my name.

"Hi dash!"...........It was Soarin, my crush. My heart began thumping as i slowly spoke." H-hey s-soar. Y-you wanna h-head to class?" I could feel my cheeks heating up. I know were best friends but he is also my crush.                                                                                                                                                       "S-sure,lets go." I saw him blush. I wonder why? But my thought ended as he g-gra-b-bed m-my h-hand.I felt like squeeling but that's just cringe. I know i like him but i still need to keep my cool.

Soarin's POV

As me and dash were heading to class, thoughts were whizzing round my head. You see, i wanted to ask her if she wants to go to starbucks as a "hangout", but im scared. What if she says no? What if she says yes but doesn't come? 

We then reached our first class and got inside. Finally, i can stop thinking for once. But i decided to ask her at lunch. (Sighs) Now if you excuse me, i need to listen to boring lectures.

Time skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, lunch is here! I quickly got some food on my plate and went to sit with my friends. Luckily, dash is also here today so i sat next to her. I saw her blush and move a strand of hair from her face. (inhales) ok soarin, now or never.

"Umm, h-hey dash." I didn't want everyone on the table to hear as they all know about her being my secret crush.

"Yeah,soar."I saw her lovely magneta eyes.....................SORRY,SORRY. I'M NOT FOCUSING!

"Do you w-wanna go to starbucks with me after school?"

She blushed a bright red and went up to my ear. "I'd love to soar." Then she done something. S-she kissed m-m-me on the c-cheek. I AM NEVER WASHING IT EVER AGAIN!!!!! 

Rainbow Dash's POV

I can't wait for this hangout! Oh, i just wanna scream right now!!!!!!!!!! (starts screaming in her mind)

Hope you liked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!