Chapter 3

A week later

Soarin's POV

Its been a week since the "hangout" and i'm so exited. This. Is. The. Day. That i, Soarin Skies, will ask Rainbow Dash to be my GIRLFRIEND!!! I know, i know, i get too exited. SO WHAT! You might to when your asking your best friend to be your girlfriend..................lets continue.

The guys and Spitfire are at my house. There were the ones who helped me plan this. Anyway, i was pacing back and fourth, terrified."What if she says no? What if she doesn't show up! What if i-" I was cut off by Spitty covering my mouth, giving me the.....................glare. (shuddered)

"SOARIN SKIES! You need to stop worrying. Dash will probably say yes. Now, stop. Your. Pacing. And. GO!! She screamed the last word at me before i headed out to my car. Of coarse, the others came to see what will happen. Geez, we are going to need privacy guys! It's out date!

Time skip to the park...

By the way, were at the park in a secret area no one really goes. We put a round white table with two cream color chairs. On the table were two glasses and two plates with napkins on them. Above us was a tree with lights and lanterns everywhere. It looked like this:

I know, it looks amazing

I know, it looks amazing. Then i waited by the table whilst the gang hid behind a few bushes. After a minute, she came.

Rainbow Dash's POV

I finally reached the place and boy was it beautiful. I looked at Soarin who looked at me in awe. You see, Rarity made me wear this:

 You see, Rarity made me wear this:

And, it's not too bad. Anyway, i slowly walked up to him. He was wearing a navy blue suit. 

"Dashie, you look.......amazing!" I couldn't help but blush." T-thanks. You look good too." We both sat down. Suddenly, Flash came up to us wearing a butler suit and holding a plate full of spaghetti. " Hi you two! I just came here to give you your food.Enjoy!"He puts it down and goes somewhere i don't know. Weird.

The spaghetti was bomb! Seriously, who made this?! Anyway, me and Soarin were chatting the entire time whilst eating. By the way, we were talking about.............stuff. NOT WEIRD STUFF,OKAY?! Just the usual gossip and life.....that was something.

Time passes (again).....

We were done eating and put our plates to the side. And randomly, h-he p-placed h-his hand o-on m-m-m-mine. Help me.

"Dashie......can i ask you something?"He speaks in a soft tone. "U-umm, sure. W-what is it?" I tilt my head slightly in confusion. Then, he got a small box out of his pocket,lifted me off my chair with his hand and got down on both knees. What is he doing?!

"Rainbow Dash. I have had a crush on you 2 years after being best friends. You were always there when i needed you. And so was i. So today, i ask you with all my might............will you be my girlfriend? He then opened up the box to reveal a necklace. The chain was magneta, my eye color. The charm was a rainbow heart with the letters "r+s" carved onto it in gold.

I stared at it in shock. tears were running down my cheek as i continued wiping them. i stuttered on my words.

"y-yes!"

Hope you guys enjoyed. (Holds up a large banner out of nowhere) GO SOARINDASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!