Chapter 6

Lightning Dust's POV

Okay. So i found out my Soary is dating CRASH! Let's just say we hate each others guts. You wanna know how i found out...................

Flashback:

I wanted to find out who his new "someone" is for Soary. It was now lunch and i made my way into the cafeteria, making sure i couldn't be spotted. I casually got some food for myself and continued walking to find a table close to him. But what i saw made me furious!

There i saw Soary. He was sitting on a big table with (takes a deep breath) the Mane 7 with their boyfriends: Timber, Flash, Caramel, Fancy, Cheese and Discord. Oh, and Spitfire was their too. But what made me mad was that Soary was kissing crash on the cheek and she was g-giggling. They were a couple.

 SOARIN AND CRASH WERE A COUPLE! UGHHHHHHHHH!!! I stomped out of the cafeteria and ran into the girl's restroom, locked myself in a stall and began sobbing.

End of flashback.

BUT. That was all yesterday and i'm going to make sure Soary is mine. And no one else's. I've got a few tricks up my sleeves. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HEYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  Sorry if this is a short chapter. I'll post a long one next time. Oh, and hope you enjoy the song. I tried to find a good one. Peace out!