READ MY NEW STORY!

Hello Kendra Michell fans. In the mean time while you wait for the sequel you can read my new story "Spy Girl"

-----------------

Michelle Morgan works at the top secret SSOST ( Secret Society Of Smart Teens).
She and her bff (and crush), Jordan,  are called to Miami for, after years of training, their first mission.
They are to uncover a teen bomber who has been making friends with the wrong people, and bombing several SSOST sites.
Unfortunately, there is a slight problem. Michelle used to live in Miami and all her old bullies, haters, and enemies are still there in the same high school which she is to attend. Will Michelle finally stand up to them? Or will they rip open the half healed wounds of the past, putting the safety of mission--and her--in danger?
-----------------

Also, do you guys want me to make a twitter page for Kendra? I'll do things like dedications, story critiquing, advertisement and book covers. We could also make kendra mitchell banners, trailers and hold a contest for best trailers and banners. There would be prizes like follows, maybe I'll read your story and critique it, or vote and comment if it seems interesting. I could also make you a book cover or banner.

We could also make a playlist for sincerely Kendra Mitchell and put songs that go for how she feels or her personality and things like what Victoria did to her.

We could create a facebook group for the book where i'll post sneak peaks of Victoria's diary and maybe I'll even host an event for the final release of the book! ;)

What do you guys think?

Hugs & kisses

--Sarah