Chapter 5 :Weave Wars (Sept.3)

Sept.3 -10:30am- in the girls bathroom stall

Dear Diary,

Oh.My.Gosh. Victoria is an perra*.  With a capital B. No thats too nice she is actually a puta*. Ay yi yi. This chica got me spurting spanish. Yup. Im that upset. Si the puta took the meaning pf puta to another level. Her and her shadow* was at Art with me today and I was feeling good because I had had no drama with Victoria today. At all.

Anyway we were at Art and  was supposed to be painting something using only black and  white. Victoria had no ounce of creativity in her thousand dollar extension filled head*.

My blonde wig was very itchy.( took Victoria's advice about  picking one color.stupid me).I had found it in the attic last night

It all started when a fly landed on Mindy's weave. She was very nice to me yesterday so i decided to do something nice for her. I tugged gently on it . It didn't move. So I did what any other considerate and reasonable human being would have done. I tugged harder. Lightning quick Mindy whirled around and her weave scraped against my not-yet-dry white painted canvas. She gasped. the bottom of her weave was white. She flung some black paint at me and Victoria snickered .Bad move. A white hot flash of anger overcame me. I grabbed a jar of yellow paint  an upturned it over her head. She slowly blinked the piss yellow paint out off her eyes and sent me a look that would have murdered a jaguar.

Oh shoot. I thought.

She threw a can off green paint at me an I bitched slapped her with red, leaving two hand prints on her cheeks.

Mindy got some green on her weave too and then she upended the blue on me. "It looks good on you" Victoria said smirking . I flung my paint brush at her while simultaneously dumping white paint over Mindy's weave . Victoria almost judo flipped me but instead slipped dragging me down with her. I kicked out my legs at Mindy not about to let her escape this; her getting pulled down and paint sloshing every where..

Now you may ask where the teacher was at?

Well she had went to the office to turn in attendance. Think of how she felt when she saw the scene in her room.

In the heat of the Weave War I had grabbed the purple paint tube and was now squirting away at Mindy while Victoria and Mindy tried to team up and squirt me with white and black. "HA HA bitches!!" I say as they cower in the corner.

Okay, okay,  that was a fib. They actually just dropped the tubes because the Art teacher came in. She stared at me with wide eyes. I turn and ran from the room . "Catch her!' I hear as I dash down the hall. Okay I admit I could've found a better place to hide then the girls bathroom. Uh oh . Someones coming they are right outside the stall. Gotta go.

                                                                                         Sincerely,

                                                                     Weave war survivor,

                                                                            Kendra Mitchell

*look it up

*Google Search

*i guess i should stop calling her Victoria's shadow after what happened yesterday but her old habits die hard'

* Except for that time she drew  a pink haired head impaled on a stick