Tuesday, September second. 6:30 pm

Hey guys. I posted the parody for the fancy because it was so funny that it had me ROTFL . and i just wanted to share my joy. ^.^ Rolling On The Floor Laughing

Dear diary,

Los Sientos,mi amigo. I forgot to tell you about the pranks. I'll give you a walk through of my day. I woke up and got dressed for school. I wore the dress code. It was a plaid skirt and white school shirt. The skirt had to be at least two inches above the knee. Girls like Victoria totally ignored that rule. It was a very strict school. They were some people who ignored the rules though. Particularly Victoria. Her dad was the principal of the high-school so basically she ruled everything. Ugh it was irritating how she lorded it over us mundane people. I brushed my hair out, put on some black tights and slipped on some black flats, buttoning my coat.

I swung on my backpack and was almost out the door when I had a change of mind. I put on my Miami Heat snap back and inserted some diamond (fake) studs in my ears and stared at my reflection in the mirror. I couldn't say I looked beautiful but at least I didn't look ugly. Something was wrong though. I traded my snap back for a North Face winter hat. Better, but it needed a little something. I snapped my fingers. Lip gloss. I slathered some on my lips. Not so much that i looked like i had saran wrap on though. Unlike Victoria who in her lips you can see your reflection. Yup. It was that shiny. "Forget pocket mirrors, I got Victoria!" I giggled.

I was opening my door when I realized that I forgot something else! "My net-book" I cried and grabbed my indigo laptop holder off the hook of the back of the door. This school gave out net-books to every 9th grader for the whole school year. Then at the end of the school year you had to give it back. :( I went down stairs and told my mom I was ready to go. She told me to wait while "she got a few things done", which basically meant she was going to be sitting about twiddling her thumbs until the last minute. And then only then would she get out and start the car. So, I just grabbed a bagel, spread some cream-cheese on it and ate it. Then I went outside to wait for my mom to take me too school.

I felt someone watching me. I turned around. And guess who it was ? Surprise, surprise, Josh. He was in his driveway waiting for his dad to drop him off. He sometimes complained that his dad was embarrassing.

At least he had one. My dad left me when I was just five. I remember a little about him though.

When I complained about my mom he probably thought the same thing. His mom died when he was 6. Sometimes I hear his dad and him laughing in the night and I feel an ache in my heart. It wasn't fair. How come he had a dad and I didn't? How could his dad be more loyal than mine? My own flesh and blood!

I sigh and shift my weight. What would happen if I just said hi? Nothing much i bet.

"Hi Joshua." I say sweetly. He looks a little surprised. Like he cant believe I'm talking to him. "Hey." He finally says.I walk over to him. " So whats up?" I ask.

"Nothing much. Just waiting for my dad to finish his daily rituals."

"Daily rituals? " I say confused, thinking about some weird religion thingy.

He read my mind. "No not some weird religious stuff."

"Then what ?" I ask

"Sitting about watching TV until I'm practically late for school."

"Yeah, my mom does that too except she doesn't do anything. Just sitting about twiddling her thumbs while the clock ticks away. I have to wait a long time before she takes me to school." I explain.

"Is that what you're doing now?"

"Pretty much."

We stood in silence for a while.