Twenty Two

When we arrive at the shop, theres a calm and safisticated atmosphere... Everything I'm not at the moment. After spending a twenty minute car journy with my ex who I'm completely in love with still, I feel like I'm about to combust from sexual tension. 

I'm sending glances at Drake when his brother approches, his smile seeming to falter as his gaze finds mine before he recovers his composure and pulls Drake into a man hug. 

"Glad you could make it." 

Drake grins, "Why wouldn't I be able to make it? Not like I've got much else to do than put up with you." 

"Yeah, too busy shagging, right?" He nudges Drake and he sends him a smile before his bright eyes settle on me briefly. I can't help but squirm beneath his gaze.

"Raven." 

"H-Hi, congratulations by the way." 

"Thanks." Brian grunts before turning his back and leading us through the large store to the back where two other men I have never seen before are standing there. 

Drake seems to know them as he shakes their hands and they begin chatting away, laughing and catching up on gossip as I stand there fiddling with my fingers. I'm in the middle of admiring Drake once again when the owner of the store comes up and welcomes us. 

"Ah, there you all are," The man smile is friendly and I find myself smiling back softly as the chatter between the other three dies down. "Right, let's start with the groom," He hands Blake a suit beneath a black cover zipped up and he takes it before going down the line of men. 

When he gets to me, he hands me my suit and ushers me off into one of the small changing rooms. I stand there for a moment just looking at the black material and silver tie. I can't help but think about Drake in the stall next to me, fumbling around noisly as he gets dressed. 

Once dressed, I look at myself in the mirror and I can't help but think about the last time I wore a suit, when we were together.. when it was our wedding. Tears scold my eyes but I quickly take a reassuring breath, tug on my jacket before stepping out to find the others chuckling and looking at one another.

They turn when they see me, eyes bright as they take in my body clad in a suit before they go back to talking amongst themselves. I feel like an outcast, I fiddle with my fingers and look in the large mirror. 

My eyes seem too bright and my cheeks have way too much colour in for my comfort. I'm in the middle of telling Blake that I might head off soon when Drake finally comes out of his dressing room. 

My words die and I can't take my eyes off him. He stands there, back straight and eyebrow cocked as he took in my gaze and held it for just a moment too long, it has my pulse racing and my cock stirring in my boxers despite the situation. 

"Well don't you scrub up well,"

Drake's brother snap us from our trance and Drake grins, pushing his brother playfully. "I always scrub up well, I'm fabulous." He flutters his eyelashes and Brian snorts. 

"You keep telling yourself that, we both know I'm the best brother." He chuckles at Drake before the tailer comes up and starts to usher us one by one to make any slight adjustments and tucks. 

When Brian is ushered off to get his suit fitted to just right, Drake comes and sits beside me and my breathing hitches. 

"The last time I felt this smart was when," He frowns and my heart aches. "Well, you know... you look good." 

His gaze flickers to mine and I can't help but get lost in his beautiful, blue eyes. 

"You look... good too."