Chapter Twelve

Raven's P.O.V:

I take a sip of my coffee, my eyes heavy from lack of sleep. These last few days have been hell and all I can think about is Drake. After Ella and I had a heart to heart, we decided to go find Mel and see what he thought.

Much to my dismay, he seemed to agree with us that something was seriously wrong and that Drake and Brian had been acting strange all last week. Mel explained how he had planned on saying something to Brian but hadn't gotten round to it because of the gym having an event.

An event which Drake had missed, which totally wasn't like him...

A heavy sigh leaves my lips and I feel Mel's eyes settle on me. "We should call the police." I mutter, racking a hand through my unkept hair. Mel gives me a look and rests his hand on top of mine, the simple action has a thousand memories of Drake doing the same thing, flash through my head.

The lump in my throat tightens.

"I'll give his phone a call again, there's a small chance hes just had it turned off." He says, rising from his chair and walking into his office.

The gym has been closed for a day or so now, much to every ones protest and so here I am, sitting here wishing there was something I can do when there's a whine of the doors opening and I look up to see a man dressed in baggy clothes approaching.

A small, insane part of me wants to believe its Drake but as the guy steps closer, I can tell its not him. He looks round and then his blue eyes settle on me, my back straightens. "The gyms closed for today."

The guy raises an eyebrow. "I'm looking for Mel Anderson."

"Why?"

The guy assesses me with cold eyes before bringing something out of his pocket. "I know where his son is."

My heart skips a beat. The only son Mel has is Drake! "Where is he? Is he okay?"

The guy throws the envelop on the table and grins, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Mel has until tomorrow night to give us all the money he has. If he doesn't then its bye bye Drake."

My throat tightens and my eyes go from the mysterious man to the brown envelop. I slowly start to open it when Mel comes back in, sighing as he places his phone on the table. "He didn't pick up."

"Mel, some guy, hes just..." I trail off. Frowning as I look up to see the man no where in sight, was I so busy wrapped up in my thoughts that I didn't hear him leave? Mel gives me a curious look and I push the package towards him.

"A guy said that if you don't give him all the money you have by tomorrow night, their going go hurt Drake."

The look on Mel's face is smouldering, his whole being radiating anger. "So what's this?"

I shrug. "He gave it to me and then left."

Watching with my arms crossed over my chest, Mel leans forward and tears open the package, his eyes widen and he quickly pulls what look like photo's to his chest, muttering over and over again 'oh god'.

My pulse leaps. "W-What are they?"

Mel shoots me an unsure look. "It doesn't matter. What does that note say?" He gestures with his free hand to the piece of paper and I quickly pick it up, scanning it with my eyes.

"It says that you have to bring the money to the corner of St. Johns at midnight or..." I trail off, eyes widening. "Or they're going to hurt Drake more than they have."

Mel puts his head in his hands, clutching at his hair and I watch his shoulders slump in exhaustion. We stay quiet for a long moment and I just sit there, my heart heavy and tears threatening to flow. Why is this happening to Drake? Why can't he be in my arms...

"I'll take them the money-"

"I'm coming too," He shoots me a look. "No Mel, Drake needs me... I need him."

Leaning in, my eyes stray from Mel's face to the table and my eyes widen. Laying on the table before me is picture after picture of Drake; his form hunched over and tied to a chair, a close up of skin that's got marks and cuts on and a picture that makes my heart leap into my mouth.

Drake's scowling at the camera, a hand gripping his chin to force him to look at the camera. His right eye is swollen, blood and cuts are littered all over his face and his lip looks busted. A sound of horror leaves my throat and Mel sighs, coming round and wrapping me in his arms.

"Don't Raven. There is nothing you could have done to stop this."

I shake my head. "We had a fight, what if... What if I never see him again!" I sob, unable to stop the words from escaping my lips. "I love him, I love him so much."

Mel squeezes me, hushing my hysterical crying till we're just standing there in each others arms, clinging to each other. It's comforting being in his arms yet my mind begins to wonder, wonder to Drake and how perfect we fit together. My head on his shoulder, his strong arms wrapped round me.

"Go home Raven... It's going to be a long night tonight." He says softly, easing me from his arms and shoving his hands in his pockets.

I clear my throat. "Okay... I'll meet you here, okay?"

He nods, a glazed looking coming onto his face and I brush past him, patting his shoulder as I do so and then disappearing out the door, trapped in my horrid thoughts...

Showered, dressed and ready with half an hour to spare, I'm sitting on the sofa in silence, my mind wondering. The house smells odd now; no Drake smell, no masculine smell, just a cleaning products scent that lingers in the air.

I haven't been back here much, afraid that I'll have some sort of break down and now that I have no clothes or pillows to wear of Drakes or to nuzzle up in the middle of the night when I wake from a nightmare, being here, in our house feels wrong.

Without Drake, I feel lost... Half complete.

Clutching my phone, I look down at it and start flicking through pictures, my heart skips a beat as my gaze goes to a picture of Drake laying in bed, just woken up with a sly sexy smile on his lips, his hair a mess and his chest bare.

A stray tear runs down my cheek and I quickly wipe it away, hearing a knock at the door. Getting up, I leave my phone on the side and open the front door to see Callum standing there with a soft smile on his face. "Hey there handsome."

My heart sinks, the irrational part of my brain thinking for a second that it could have been Drake at the door, waking me up from this horrible on-going nightmare.

"Hi," I say softly, stepping aside to let him in, even if it does feel wrong.

Callum walks in with confidence, glancing round the hardly touched living room since he'd last been here, before sitting down on the sofa and stretching out, a pack of beer in his arms. He set's them on the table as I shut the door and follow suit, sitting down stiffly and just staring at the table.

He clears his throat. "How're you? Feeling any better?"

"Not really but I'm sure I'll survive," I glance at my phone, "I've got to go out soon, can you come back tomorrow?"

"Oh come on! I just want a beer then I'll go. I promise." Callum flashes me that bad boy grin of his an opens the box, taking out a beer and opening it before handing it to me.

He takes a swig of his and watches me. Sighing, I reluctantly take a sip, my mind still on Drake and how I only have to wait twenty minutes to get him back. The thought of that makes my heart leap and I actually manage to smile slightly.

"See? It's not so bad. Let's finish our beers then I'll get out of your hair."

Rolling my eyes, I take a bigger sip of my drink and before I know it, one beer turns to two and then two turns to three and before we know it, it's gone midnight and I'm more than a little drunk.

"Did you know, that you have really pretty eyes," Callum says, leaning close.

In my intoxicated state, I just flash him a grin and rise to my feet, flexing my muscles. "I know right, I'm just so sexy!"

He laughs along with me and also manages to get to his feet, stumbling slightly and making us giggle like little girls. "Lets go have some fun," Callum says, his eyes flashing as they trail over to the bedroom door.

Something in the back of my head is screaming at me, telling me that I have important things to do, that I need to stop this now before it's too late but being so drunk, I ignore that voice of reason and grabs his hand, stumbling over to the bedroom door.

I fall back onto the bed, "Oh my god I've missed this bed!" I exclaim, vaguely wondering why I haven't slept in it for so long yet my mind is hazy and my thoughts are scattered; that voice of reason now gone.

Callum jumps onto the bed next to me once he's shut the door and as we smile at one another, thousands of memories flash through my head; his hand in mine, feeding each other chocolate, seeing him half naked whilst playing basket ball, the way his lips felt against mine...

"What are you staring at?"

The man laying next to me is grinning at me, an eyebrow raised and I just beam back at him, my words slurring. "I was thinking about us... How we used to be."

I should have noticed the way Callums eyes lit up, the way he shuffled closer and grasped my hand... But I didn't. I watch as my ex lover leans in close, the scent of him wafting over me, goose-bumps rising along my skin and that small voice is back.

Don't do this, you'll regret it.

"Yeah? What about us? My lips against yours, my hand on you, my mouth on you..." He trails off, his nostrils flaring.

This is a bad mistake, get out! Get out!

I bite my lower lip, leaning closer, our nose's brushing. "My mouth on you, oh how you tasted good... Your hips flexing and there was this look you would get when you were close... It made me feel so good knowing I could get you like that."

Callum grins, the look in his eyes changing, "Kiss me Raven."

No, don't do it!  That voice screams but I block it out, acting as instructed without thinking.

My lips come colliding against Callums and in a flash, his hands are in my hair, his legs tangled with mine, our chests brushing against one another's. As he straddles my lap, still kissing me passionately, my thoughts are completely lost.

That voice starts to fade. So wrong...Fucked.

And with that, the voice is fading rapidly and everything from my mind is cleared. The only thing I can feel is Callums mouth, hand and body pressed against me, the smell of him enveloping me, his breath hot against my ear.

The voice in the back of my head, as quiet as a whisper, it's over, all over.

________________________________________________________
Oh daymn! Raven is in SO much trouble! :o

Go check this out please! <3 http://www.wattpad.com/story/10486941-i%27ve-fallen-for-you-nanowrimo13

COMMENT.
VOTE.
FAN.