Chapter Fifteen

Drake's P.O.V:

Two days.

Two days and my heart still aches from the last time I saw Raven. I can't sleep properly, I can hardly eat and my thoughts are on Raven only. I'm trapped in my own horrid thoughts; how long was Raven with Callum that night? Was it a one night stand or had it been going on for longer?

The fact that I know they had had sex whilst I was tied up and being tortured hurts like hell and what hurts even more is the fact that I know they must have slept in my bed... Mine and Raven's bed.

I rub my ring finger, it feeling bare and strange. I'm too used to seeing a gold band round it; telling people that I'm taken...Happily taken or so I was.

The thought of not being with Raven again makes something within me stir, my muscles twitching and my thoughts dwindling. I jam the key into the lock and open my home, stepping in to see the house completely clean and hardly lived in.

Walking briskly to the bedroom, I slip inside and glance around; noting that the bed has fresh sheets on and that my side of the bed is the only side that's un-kept. My mind starts to think about Raven once more and I shake my head, telling myself that I need to stop because I refuse to break down here, of all places. What if he comes back whilst I'm here?

Sighing, I get my suitcase and start packing my clothes into it, draw by draw. The scent of Raven fills my senses. I go to the bathroom a d take all of my wash room things out and pack them away too. When I'm done, the bedroom looks bare and practically empty. My heart is heavy and my emotions are all over the place as I numbly bend down and pick up one of Ravens shirt.

Unable to stop myself, I bring it up to my nose and inhale deeply, my senses becoming filled with my husbands masculine scent. I moan ever so softly, clutching the material tighter in my grasp, closing my eyes as tears threaten to spill.

"I have to get out," I mutter to myself, grabbing my bags whilst the other hand still grips Ravens top.

I'm making my way into the living room when the door opens and Raven steps in. When his eyes land on mine, they light up and he looks surprised. "D-Drake, what are you doing here?"

My jaw twitches as I keep my mouth shut, anger and sadness coursing through me. Seeing him standing there, wide eyed with a slightly hopeful look on his face has my heart breaking all over again. Why can things never be simple?

His eyes trail from my face to the bags packed by my side and his expression instantly falls. "Drake..."

I clutch his top harder in my hands, knowing I should let it go, knowing I need to get out of here as fast as I can yet my body is rooted to the floor. "Have a good day Raven." I mutter as I brush past him.

He grabs my arm, making me tense up and freeze. "Please wait, cant we talk about this? It was a mistake, Drake, I need you."

His words irritate me, my anger flaring up. My muscles flex in agitation and I growl. "Where were you when I needed you? Oh, that's right, fucking with your ex, in Our bed."

To my satisfaction, Raven flinches at the harsh reality of my words and his grip on me loosens. His lower lip quivers and he looks lost for words. I get to the door and then turn to my once loving husband.

"This is the way its got to be Raven," I sigh. "We're no good for each other. I've hurt you time and time again and In grateful that you took me back... But I cant do it. Knowing you've slept with that prick, knowing you broke your vows to me..."

He steps forward, "Drake, I love-"

"No!" I hiss. "Saying you love me wont cut it anymore. I loved you from the first day I met you and I'll always love you but I cant be with you."