Chapter 19

................Time Skip..............

Minho POV
Last night was the craziest meeting ever, but we came to the agreement that we would announce that tonight we will try to escape the maze and anyone that wants to come is welcome to, anyone who doesn't want to will stay in the maze. Most of the Keepers want to come so I doubt there will be many who want to stay.

Newt POV
I need to talk to y/n and let her know what is going to happen. I guess I was in my own little world cause I run right into her as she's coming out of her hut. I fell right on top of her, "hey Newt, if you wanted to talk to me just ask you don't need to lay on me," she laughs. "Minho and Thomas possibly found a way out," I don't miss a beat, I just blurt it out. Her whole facial expression changes from happy to serious. "Are you serious, when do we leave?" she asks as I help her up. "100%, we leave later today, Minho should be announcing it soon," I reply and she jumps into my arms. We just stand there until I hear Alby say "okay lovebirds break it up, Minho is about to tell everyone."

y/n POV
I just stood silently while Minho announced the news, everyone around me was in complete shock. Minho said that anyone was welcome to come and anyone was welcomed to stay but if we did go that it would be dangerous and we needed to be cautious. He closed by saying everyone who wants to come, go to the right, and everyone else goes to the left. Most people came to the right, but there were quite a few people on the left, mostly builders, baggers, slicers, and bricknicks. Gally was still in the middle indecisive but I waved to him and motioned for him to come with us. He came to join me and that earned a lot of dirty looks from the other side.

Gally POV
I did the right thing, y/n looked happy when I came over sure I earned some dirty looks from both sides. I didn't have many friends and the friends I did have were kinda jerks. So that's why I came over to the right side cause I don't want to ruin the friendship I made with y/n.

Alby POV
"Okay, you have all made your decisions. If you change your mind, come and let us know, we leave in about 2-3 hours, grab some weapons and pack some food, meet at the homestead," I yelled. I doubted that anyone would change their mind but I put it there just in case.

                ................Time Skip..............

AU:
Again sorry for the short chapter. Hope you guys are still enjoying the story.