Chapter 16

................Time Skip..............

y/n POV
I knew I had to get up soon but I just didn't want to have to deal with what happened last night. I knew that I was going to be punished for harming another glader, but what Bruce did was way out of line so I wonder what's going to happen to him. I got up and ready and headed to the homestead. All the keepers were there, they were probably having a meeting. I turned around to leave when Alby called, "ah y/n someone was just about to come to get you, come on in and take a seat. Let's discuss what happened last night." Even though Alby was one of my closest friends I knew he was going to treat me the same as anyone else in this meeting. But as well this was a little more serious cause I was a girl, even if that sounds bad it's true. Guys tend to take more advantage of girls rather than guys. "Guys I get that something that shouldn't have necessarily happened last night but I'm fine and Bruce... well he'll live," I sighed.

Alby POV
"I could honestly care less if it shouldn't have happened, now tell us what happened," I reply. I could care less that she's a girl but I know her so I know that she wouldn't do something super reckless, except kiss Newt, that was so unlike her.

Newt POV
I could barely make eye contact with y/n. I needed to talk to her later.

y/n POV
"It's no big deal, I handled it," I replied, yeah what Bruce did was 100% wrong but I beat him up. "y/n," Alby yelled, and it took me by surprise so I jumped a little. "Okay okay, Bruce snuck into the showers and took my clothes, I was lucky he didn't take my towel or else I would have been stuck there. Then when I asked for them back he took me to give them a "show", and I beat him up like anyone would've done." I was so embarrassed right now, I felt so vulnerable and I hated it. "Thank you, you may leave. We'll let everyone know the decisions later," Alby stated. That was it, thank god I could get out of here. Because all the Keepers were busy with the meeting all jobs were cancelled for today. But I live in a maze full of guys, accidents are prone to happen, so I may as well go to the med-hut. It would help take my mind off things and well again all boys. I walked into the med-hut with a line of 7 boys already formed. I swear they can't go 10 minutes without getting hurt. While I was working, I thought back to the way Newt looked at the meeting. He couldn't even look at me, I wonder if I wrecked our friendship, I sure hope not.

Alby POV
About 2 hours later we had finally come to a decision. We knew what to do with Bruce right away, but we had to figure out what to do with y/n. Even though she had a valid reason to beat him up, it still breaks our #1 rule, Do not harm another glader. All of us walk out to the middle of the glade and announce the outcome. "For y/n you will spend 2 days and 2 nights in the slammer with 2 meals a day. As for the outcome of Bruce, he will be banished to the maze tonight."

................Time Skip..............