Chapter 18

Valentine's Day!  I think I am going to be sick to my stomach because my nerves are wearing the lining of it.  I am so terrified that this whole day will go to shit!  What if I don't do this right and Keaton realizes that he has made a horrible choice in me.

UGH... I need to stop.  My mind is my worst enemy.  I am just nervous.  Keaton and I left late last night for one of his family's cabins.  He wanted to spoil me on this day.  He is such a romantic! 

I have just woken up and the smells coming from the kitchen let me know where my love is.  I hurry to the adjoining ensuite and take care of my morning business as I have a good feeling I will be getting breakfast in bed.  This cabin is incredible and is a true testament to the type of wealth that Keaton comes from.

This particular cabin is his alone.  A gift, last year, from his parents for his birthday.  I have yet to meet them but am quite confident that based on what Keaton has told me of them, we shall get along quite well.

The extravagance of this cabin overwhelms me but knowing that I am the only person he has brought here, helps me to cope with it.  He shows me every day, in almost every way possible just what I mean to him and tonight I hope to cement my feelings for him with the sharing of our bodies.

Just as I am climbing back into this delicious bed, I hear the bedroom door open and Keaton says, "Rise and shine baby.  I have come bearing gifts."  He has this hugh sappy smile across his face.  I sit up just as he plants a sloppy wet kiss on my lips and then he sets the breakfast tray down on my lap.  I look down at all of this food he has laid out in front of me.

"Keaton, what in the world have you done?  I had no idea you could even cook like this."  "Anything for my baby, especially on Valentine's Day.", he responds.  "So, what you are telling me is that it has to be a holiday in order for you to cook for me like this?"  He looks at me and gently caresses my face and I nestle my cheek into the palm of his hand as he says, "Balin, every day with you is a holiday for me!"

My heart swells with the emotions I am feeling at his admission.  It just cannot get any better than this.  "Are you getting in here with me and eating?  It would make me very happy if I could feed you.", I say with a naughty smirk on my face and he looks over at me as he is climbing into the bed with me and I hear him whisper, "I just bet you like feeding me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast was scrumptious and Keaton paid extra attention to cooking up all of my favorites.  But now it's my turn to pamper him a little.  He is currently in the kitchen returning our dishes and I guess tidying up so I go into the ensuite to run a bath for my man.

This bathtub is amazing.  It is large enough to accommodate three to four people and there are whirlpool jets all along the inside.  I run the water and begin to pour some of the clove smelling bath oil.  I once read that the smell of cloves can be a natural aphrodisiac.

I also have about four large pillar candles placed around the tub and begin to light them.  They should give off a slight chocolate scent.  "Baby, where are you?", I hear Balin call out to me and I say, "In here Keaton!"  As he walks towards his bathroom he gasps in surprise at the scene before him.

He looks at me with surprised wonder and I walk over to him, wrap my arms around his waist and look into those soul stealing eyes and say, "You worked so hard making me the perfect breakfast so it's only fair I show you my appreciation my preparing a soothing, relaxing bath for you."  "Will you be joining me baby?", he asks in a husky tone.  "Yes, how else are you going to get nice and clean if I don't scrub you down myself babe!"

With a very satisfied smirk on his face, Keaton begins to remove his underwear and proceeds to place himself inside of the tub.  He looks over at me with total love and devotion and again I am rendered speechless.  How did I get so lucky!  I walk over to the wall where the sound system is located and put on some relaxing, smooth tunes on a low setting.  I want to set the mood just right!