-11-

For the record, I am not and was not a stalker. Nor a creeper and maybe I was a douche before you came.

But 100% sure babe, I am not a stalker.

Yes, I am a Filipino and yes I was a jerk, a player, and a man whore before the accident. I don't think that being an asian meant anything in being a douche but I think New York girls dig that thing and the accident is probably another story for another time but I swear Faith. I am not the same Stark I used to be.

I changed.

So please, if you've heard anything about me, don't believe it. Espescially if you've heard it from Skye ( what are you doing with her anyway? She's mean Faith. Be careful.)

And anyway, is looking through your tumblr and twitter account can even be considered as stalking? I guess not. Haha.

And my sister was the one who told me your name and the secretary of the principal was the one who should be responsible for giving me your schedule. Not me, I am innocent.

And No, I'm still not a stalker.

Let's just say that I am an admirer.

You can't blame me. The moment I saw you stepping out of that yellow honda civic, you wasted no time and put me instantly under your spell. You've got me hooked babe. So hooked.

You've got my eyes, heart and my soul.

When I followed you that afternoon into our community park and watched  you closed your eyes and hum a sweet song while sitting there at my favorite spot. D-amn, that's when I know, I need to have you.

I just got to have you...well if you'll let me of course.

Sorry, if these crap that I'm sending off to you were very disturbing. It's just that I am better expressing my thoughts when I am writing them; than saying them out loud. I don't mean text messages because obviously, I don't have neither the courage to say hi to you nor the audacity to ask for your number.

And I'm sorry if I crossed some bounderies doing this. But trust me when I say, that I am ready to crossed every single bounderies in the world just to man up and talk to you.

So, if you are planning on telling your parents about this or the police about this, please, no. Just burn it up or something. I don't need the words 'stalker' and 'pervert' to be added to my long list of records.

Please, Faith?