-6-

Forget everything I said.

I repeat.

Forget every f-cking word.

I lied. The night was not uneventful. It was rather disastrous, I think.

I don't know if your parents told you,  but I think they did not since they smiled at us before going home that night.

But I'll still tell you what happened.

You see, my younger cousins visited us, so the house was congested with kids running around. I don't know if your mom really had fun because mine did all the talking and well, my dad was allergic to graham thus, the graham cake that your parents brought did some funny things to dad.

Hence, a hellish night. Hence the most s-hittiest welcoming party in this stucked up place.

And yeah, Grey was here.

I swear, one look at you and boy, he'll be d-amned... just like I was when I saw you wearing that red dress on your first day here on Yorkshire.

I don't know what will I do if that sht head got to talk to you first.

Huh. It may sound selfish and trust me I don't even know why I feel this way towards you. But I am, Faith.

I am.

I don't even want  my cousin to know your name.

And hey, this will be a jerk think to say but I'm just glad you're not here.

I am just glad that Grey, doesn't have the chance to see a beautiful girl like you.