Chapter 9

It was finally Friday and I got to see Liam again. 

I heard a knock on my dorm door, and I knew right away it was him. I opened the door to see him smiling, which made me smile.

I jumped into his arms to give him a hug and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands holding my bum, to keep me up. He kissed me and I immediately returned it. I know it has only been six days, but I missed him. 

"Ready to go babe?" he asked me. 

"Yes" I said smiling. 

He carried me to 'The Bat-mobile'. My head buried in his neck. I could see his amazing biceps flexing, just to hold me up. Which made me feel heavy and fat, but I liked the sight of seeing him flex. 

He carefuly placed me in the passanger seat.

When he got in the car he said, "Is it okay if the boys are over tonight?" 

"Yeah".

"It's just tonight though, they're gonna go home they're not gonna spend the night".

"Yeah, it's fine Li", I chuckled and held his hand, "as long as I'm with you". 

When we got home it was around four.

"They should be here around six, and I'm gonna order a whole bunch of food for us, it that okay?" Liam asked. It's so cute how he asks if every single thing we do is okay with me.

"Yes Liam, it's okay" I said smiling.

"YEY!" he said excitedly hugging me.

"As long as I don't have to pay for it!"

"Don't worry babe, you won't" he said and kissed my forehead.

We heard a knock at the door.

Liam furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. God, he's so adorable when he does that.

He went to open the door.

It was Louis. "Sorry mate, I know I'm early, but there was nothing else to do, so I thought I'd come early, is that alright?"

"Yeah Lou, it's fine".

"Just don't leave me all awkward watching you guys makeout".

"Don't worry Louis, we would never do that!" I said sarcastically.

Liam wrapped his arm around me and pulled me into his side and kissed my cheek.

The rest of the boys came around six. We ordered pizza, Chinese takeout, and Louis went to go get his own Subway.

We ended up having a movie night. We watched 'The Advendures', 'One Day', 'One for the Money', and our favorite, 'Men in Black'. Harry fell asleep against Louis during 'One Day', which was just adorable. Liam and I snuck kisses all night. 

Zayn was getting tired around eleven and went home. Niall went home around one, while Liam and I and Larry cuddled.

Louis told Harry that it was time for him to go.

"No Lou, I want you to stay. Please" Harry said in his deep raspy voice, which was almost everyone's weakness, especially Louis'.

"Haz, really, I need to go".

"Can I come with you?"

"Baby, you know what the press and fans will say about that".

"I don't care, I want you to be with me Louis".

"I do too Haz, but I just can't handle all the Larry stuff."

Harry eventually convinced Louis to let him go with him, which was around two or three in the morning. Liam and I were waving them goodbye on the porch as the sun came up.

"Emma, can I talk to you?" Liam asked.