Prologue

I've known the boys for quite some time now, about two years. Zayn and I were close. We were best friends. I was best friends with all the boys, but me and Zayn, I don't know, we were just closer I guess. 

Liam's been my boyfriend for almost two years too. Our second year anniversary will be on New Year's Eve. Ahh I remember that night very well. 

**FLASHBACK TIME**

We were at Louis' mums' house playing truth or dare while watching the New Year's Eve Countdown. It was my turn to ask, and I asked Liam truth or dare and he said "Truth". 

I asked, "What's something you've never told anybody before?"

He replied, "Emma, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time, and I don't know why I never told you guys", he said looking around at the boys, "and I just never had the perfect moment until now. I love you Emma".

"I love you too Liam, from the moment I laid eyes on you".

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Louis chanted.

We both stood up and walked over to each other. I smiled at the floor. Liam moved my chin up with his hand, and looked in my eyes and kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck as the kiss continued and the boys cheered. Liam moved his hands to my waist and I felt him smirk against my lips. 

"Alright guys, that's enough" Zayn said laughing. 

We let go and smilied at each other. I noticed that the clock struck midnight as he said "Happy New Year's babe". 

*FLASHBACK TIME OVER**