Chapter 2

When we got to Liam's house, I took my coat and boots off, leaving me in my dress that I wore for a presentation that day. 

"I'm gonna go change" I said walking towards the stairs.

"No, keep your dress on, I love seeing you in it" Liam said. 

I turned around and grabbed his hands smiling. "Okay, for you" I said winking. 

"Good, now how about I make us some dinner?" He said.

"Okay, I love it when you cook! Can you do my favorite tonight?" I said.

"Sure! Anything for my favorite little kitty" He said. He like to call me a kitty sometimes, because I would call him my puppy. 

I watched him go to the kitchen, he was wearing grey sweats and a blue tee shirt. God, I love it when he wears sweats. I sat down on the couch and turned the t.v on and watched 'Awkward'. After about twenty minutes, I went up to him and grabbed him from behind. "

"Almost done? I'm getting hungry" I said.

"Yep, about five more minutes".

I kissed his cheek and went to go sit back down. About five minutes later, as if on time, he brought out my favorite food, macaroni. 'You're Beautiful' was writen on it in ketchup. I looked up at him and smiled. 

"You really are" he said smiling. He has the most beautuful smile. 

I began eating, fast. 

"Babe, slow down or you're gonna get sick again" he said. 

I always eat too much or too fast, and I couldn't help it. Liam was always looking after me. I love him so much. I only ate about half my macaroni, but Liam didn't mind, he knew that I couldn't eat anymore. He took the dishes back to the kitchen. 

"Li, I'm bored, I don't wanna watch t.v anymore" I said.

"Okay, well I have a better idea" he said turning the radio on. 'Look After You' by The Frey was playing. Liam grabbed my hand and helped my up off the couch. We started to dance. 

"What is this for?" I asked.

"I just saw you in that dress and wondered how pretty you would look with me twirling you around in it" he said. 

He twirled me around and dipped me. He was such a great dancer. I nuzzled against his chest as we swayed back and forth. 

"I love you" Liam said. 

"I love you too".

After we danced, he offered to watch a movie. We ended up watching 'Dear John'. By now I was in sweats and a tank top. Liam had blankets around us. During the parts that I'd start crying, I looked up at Liam to see him crying too, which only made him hold me closer. 

When the movie ended, he turned the t.v off and looked at me, I was half awake. 

"Come on kitty, off to bed" he said coming over to me and picking me up bridal style. 

He carried me to our room and leyed me down on out bed. Our bed was so soft and comphy, just the way Liam and I liked it. He took his shirt off, killing me with his God-like abs. And knowing that he was all mine made me smile and feel all warmed up inside.

He crawled into bed with me and layed on his side. He scooped me up in his big strong arms. I nuzzled my face in his chest, which was nice and warm. 

"Good night beautiful" he said.

"Good night Li".