Teddy Bear

(Drawing done by "the_manx_otaku" on insta
It was 9pm and i was bored. So i thought to myself "what if i went to target?" Then i turned and saw the time. It closes in 1 hour?!

(Listen. Idk when ur target closes. Just-JUST. Pretend.)

"Eh, how would i go anyways. My brother took the car to his friends house."
But then i got an idea.

Text:message. Baku💥🖤

                            (Hey. Come over) :You

Baku: (On my way.)

Huh well that was easier than i thought. I thought he would be asleep by now.

5 minutes later- and a knock is heard at the door. I go to open it and there he is! I go to give him a hug but he just kisses me!
And then picks me up! I push him back to break the kiss and ask "What are you doing?!"

He looks at me confused "Uh. What i came here to do? U said come over and its 9pm.
What? Did u want me to wait until i walked in ur room to kiss u or something?"

I look at him still confused "No! I asked u to come over so we could go to Target!"

He dead pans and puts me down "So u made me get out of my bed. And come over at night- JUST SO I COULD TAKE U TO TARGET?!"

I nod

Hes mad now....so i put on my puppy dog eyes and look up at him saying "Pleeeaassee can we go?"

He crosses his arms "No."

"Pleeasee! I'll make it worth ur while! Come on! Please?"

He raises an eyebrow and thinks "Fine. But u better keep ur word and make it worth my time."

I jump up and hug him "Yes! Alright lets go!"

And with that where off to target.
When we get there we're immediately hit with the smell of coffee from the starbucks on the left.

(My target has a starbucks in it idk bout u)

Y/N:"Alright lets get some snacks! Maybe we can make this a movie night!"

Baku:"Better be on Netflix..."

Y/N:"Hm?"

Baku:"Nothing. Look Hot cheetos."
He points to the chip aisle

I run over but see their at the top
So i look over to him and he teaches for them.
"Thanks!" I say and yeet the chips into the basket

We also get some Doritos and hot ruffles! And lays that were lime flavored.

We then went over to the ice cream section

I saw some popsicles at the top and tried to reach for them. Meanwhile Baku got a tub of rocky road.

Then....all the popsicles fell down.
My eyes widen and he looks over. We make eye contact and RUN.
Away from the ice cream section that is- but i had to run back to grab one of the bags on the floor and then run away.

We ran all the way to the back. The videogame and toy section

Baku:"U fucking idiot."

Y/N:"I know....now the workers are gonna have to pick all that up. Kinda feel bad now."

Baku:"Not like u where gonna pick all that up."

My attention travels away from baku and to the toy section. I walk over to it and pick up a pink cylinder

Baku:"What is that?"

Y/N:"Mystery barbie...."

Baku:"A what."