wet dream

(Bro the drawing i did for this👀👁👄👁)

Baku came back home and he seemed very tired. He always comes home late because of hero work. So as usual he goes to the bathroom to take a shower but I just finished taking a shower and forgot to lock the door, thinking he would come home at 11pm again. Turned out he came home a bit earlier so as he opend the door he quickly pulled it back but not all the way to slam it closed. He looked down at the ground with wide eyes and red covering his face. When he looked up though, the door was open enough to see the mirror and what was happening inside.
His head was saying "shut the fucking door u fucking prick." But his legs did not move. And soon enough a problem started to arise in his pants. His hand slowly left the door and then he turned around and quickly left the room "fuck fuck fuck fuck, WHY NOW?!" He said as he ran to the other bathroom and slammed the door shut.

*time skip brought to u by 6ix9ine*

I woke up to some noises, I turn around to face katsuki but he's asleep. Huh. Weird.
I turn back around but then hear it again.
This time I sit up and Baku turns in his sleep. "Am I hearing things?" I say to myself and I look down at the sleepy boy. But as I look at him I notice he's breathing harder than usual. "A nightmare?" But then a moan escaped his lips. "Oh...so it's one of ThOsE dreams" I wonder why he would even be having one. He then turned around again and growled then muttered something under his breath.
This would be good blackmail.
But then he moaned my name and my eyes widened. "Should I wake him up?" I thought about it but came up with a better idea.
I crawled on his lap which made his sleepy self moan again. Then i grabbed a pillow and slapped him with it. And he woke up "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I giggled and booped his nose "Good morning ya nasty." He grabbed the pillow and threw it back at me.
"Get off."
I tilted my head "why? Ur friend seems to like my company."
"What??" He looks down and sees his 'friend' is excited. "So what? U gonna help me fix it?" He smirks and sits up grabbing my waist.
"Hmmmm...nope!" I say and get out his grip and jump off the bed.
"HEY! GET BACK HERE U CANT RUN AWAY! U CAUSED THIS!" He says as he runs after me

Oop- that's it! The rest is to ur imagination.
Sorry it was short but I have no inspo 😔