strawberry shortcake 🍰

Melanie Martinez song.

~feelin unsure of my naked body. Stand back watch it take in shape~

I was in my room looking at myself in the mirror. I hated it. Maybe that's why I like that billie Eilish song...(idontwannabeyou-billie Eilish)

Either way I would never admit that. I mean...who could? The fact that I hate the way I look...but that's why makeup exist. Right? To cover up all my imperfections. And then that's why preaty colorful clothes exist. To make my sad self look a little bit brighter. And curling irons and straighteners to make my crazy nest of hair look decent. But even after I put on all of that I still find hating the image in the mirror.

~wonderin why I don't look like barbie~ they say boys like girls with a tiny waist~

All of a suden I hear a knock on my door.

Mom:"Sweety? It's time to go to school."

~now my Mama's preaching to make sure im pure~

Ah-yes. School. My hell whole~

Y/N:"Coming!"

I grab my bag and phone and rush to the door grabbing a bag of gold fish as a snack.
(Goldfish are good ok.)

I arrived to my classroom. 1-A
This class if preaty insane. If u didn't already know that.

I walk in and take my seat next to pineapple. His name's Bakugou. (I know ear Jack sits to his right but we're just gonna put her somewhere else)

The bell rings and everyone is in their seats.

Aizawa:"Ok class...today we're gonna blah blah blah. Blah."

Everyone gets in their hero costumes and goes out side.

Oh god...the costume you designed turned out to be more revealing than you thought. but not as bad as Momo's.
(Yeah that's right u heard me. Momo got a slutty costume)

You wanted to curl up in a ball and hide from everyone! You walk over to your sister S/N (that means sisters name) for some reassurance

Y/N:"Hey S/N...do you think this is a bit too much?"

S/N:"What. The fact that u look like Harley Quinn."

Y/N:"Oh god- are the shorts rly that short?! Are the pig tails too much?!"

S/N:"Yes yes and yes."

Y/N:"ugh! Your not helping!"

S/N:"Neither are all the eyes."

Y/N:"Eyes?"

She points to the guys

Y/N:"WHAT."

You turn around and once they see u turn around they all look away. But u still saw them.

~got boys actin like they ain't seen skin before.~

Y/N:"Oh god."

Aizawa:"Y/N. Is there a reason for your costume to look like you went to a Halloween party."

Y/N:"H-halloween party..."

S/N:"Ppff- I'm sorry."

Aizawa:"what ever. Get to your places."

The whole day was horrible! Cat calls after cat calls!

At lunch you sat next to your friends finally glad you were back in your normal clothes.

Mineta:"H-hey...you looked preaty nice out the-AUGH!"

The grape is picked up by the head by no other than Mr.Pineapple himself. And then thrown across the cafeteria.