Part 18

Name- Lexie
    Skin colour-olive skin
Hair- Curly brown hair
Eyes- Green
Hight- 5'9
Body type- Chubby

Dextons pov
After I saw the small child sitting in the ally I ran over. Something looked familiar about the outshot and hair, something in me just told me it was Forest. As I reached him I remember hugging him and whispering about how much I missed him. He immediately snuggled into my shoulder and I felt a growing wet patch soak my shirt. Why is he sat in an ally? Where's mum and why is he so skinny? Is he falling asleep on my shoulder? It's been less than a minute.

"Forest, are you okay?" I feel him start shaking as he quietly says no. What has mum done to him? I see Teegan begin ruffling forests long hair and whispering something soothing in his ear. I can't quite make it out. Putting both my hands under his small body, I lift him up and turn towards the confused looking Charlie and Sean. I lock eyes with Sean and he seems to put two and two together And nudge Charlie until he understands too. I guess we're taking him home and waiting to find mum dead in a ditch somewhere. She's no where to be seen. Do we call the cops? Missing person, child neglect, child abuse or what? Is this kidnapping if we take him home? I'm so confused.

I'll worry about the legal problems later and for now I'm just going to carefully carry him home. Dad isn't going to be happy. I'm meant to have a friend round tomorrow as well, it's not going to happen if dads annoyed and there are legal things going on and forest feeling ill. He certainly isn't healthy. Okay, I should probably focus on great right now. Not the impending doom that this situation is bringing on.

Before I realize it, I'm back across the road and at the front door. I appear to have zoned out and ignored all my brothers concerned cries for answers. I really need sleep. Everyone does, except forest who appears to already be asleep. I'm just glad that dads still asleep and hasn't noticed anything yet. He will eventually, in fact we might have to tell him ourselves, it might save us all from a lot of trouble, except mum. She needs to get in a lot of trouble. And if she doesn't then someone, not saying who, buy someone's gonna beat the living hell out of her.

Carefully, one of the twins, it's hard to see in this light and I'm not exactly paying attention to whose who, opens the door. Almost absentmindedly walk upstairs and into Charlie's room. That's where I go when I need to be comforted or to talk, maybe it will do Forest some good too. I lay down on the floor, not really bothering to move to my own room, and close my eyes.

Dads pov
I get up earlier than usual and go downstairs. I don't bother checking on the boys this early in the morning, they don't wake up till 7 and it's 6:34. They have school at eight but it isn't a long walk from here. Just as I make my way downstairs, I'm met with two sleeping boys on the couch and floor. It's Teegan and Sean, why are they here? Are they hungover? Did they sneak out? The best way to find out is to ask them I guess. I swear there's some things they just don't teach you at parenting school. In fact a lot of things. It's a bit like school; only half of the things you learn are useful and they leave 70% of parenting tips out of it.

"Boys! Wake up" if they have a hangover, then that's their punishment. It doesn't seem to faze them though as they both look up with a confused expression on their face. They search around until they fine me and there expression turns to that of a sheepish one. What have they done. There not hungover and not in pain so what's going on? Normally I'm a pretty good judge of situations but I guess not today.

"Boys, why are you sleeping on the couch?" I watch as they nonverbally discuss what the answer should be. Teegan looks at Sean and then Sean looks at the ceiling. Teegan cocks his head to the side and then Sean looks at me, then back at the ceiling. Teegan shakes his head and looks Sean dead in the eye, and then looks at me. Sean shakes his head, almost mimicking Teegan, before looking at me again before they both nod. What the hell is happening? Did I miss something? Are they even gonna talk?

"Can you wake up Charlie, Dex and forest first" forest? What does he mean? They didn't bring forest home did they? This is worse than a hangover. Sean goes bright red and he holds a hand over his mouth. I don't have the energy for this today. We've already sent in an appeal for the court hearing and these guys had to go kidnap their ex-younger brother. They kidnapped someone! Do I call the police? I am doing everything in my power to see forest again and they had to go and ruin it.

"You kidnapped someone! What the hell where you thinking? I mean that's literally a crime! Your criminals! This isn't going to work in our favor you know? Where never going to legally get forest back if you've kidnapped him!" Without letting them get a word in, I storm upstairs and into Dextons room. There's no one there...forests room...no ones there. Third time the charm and if there not in Charlie's room then i don't know what I'm going to do.

I open the door and stop in my tracks as I see a small forest in the arms of Charlie. Dex is asleep on the floor in an uncomfortable looking position. I almost don't want to wake them up but I'm going to have too.

Sorry I haven't updated, I had a really busy week. Girlfriend will be added next chapter
Jay🦊🧡