Part 11

Dexton, teegan, Sean, Charlie

I had already written 400 words by now but all of a sudden it deleted its self so this is going to be a very tedious task of re-writing things.

Forests pov
My brothers where meant to pick me up today. The school is now empty and that includes my brothers. Hardly any teachers are there and all the lights are off. They left without me meaning I'm now either going to have to walk home or wait. I don't want to walk it's too long so I could wait but that's also long. I've tried calling them but no one answers. A few teachers have shown mild concern or  asked if I needed help which I do, from my brothers, not teachers at school. Maybe I should call mum I mean she always picks up. Sure she hears it's me then hangs up again but better than Charlie or dex.

This is the second time this week people have forgotten about me. I could just vanish of the face of this earth and it would take them a strait two months to remember me. Waiting is getting so boring.

After an extra 10 minutes of waiting I decide on calling mum. I just hope she doesn't kill me.

After 3 rings I heard someone pick up on the other line

Start call

Hello? (God she sounds annoyed already)

Hey mum, it's forest and the boys kinda left me at school...

So walk home. (Oh thanks for the helpful Idea mum! I totally haven't already thought of that)

End call

Well I guess I'm walking home. If it's 4:30 now I should be back by 5:15. Great. I hope dad doesn't get annoyed.

Sean's pov
I can tell when teegans annoyed or worried or angry or sad and right now I'm pretty sure he's all of them. He keeps pacing and zoning out. This whole family shit is messing with our heads. I watch as teegan walks round and round and round staring into oblivion. Suddenly he stops and punches the wall pretty hard. Shit there's blood! He really needs to punch something else when he's angry!

I stand up and pull him back from punching the wall again, his hand already forming a blue bruise. There's a few cuts on his knuckles. Shit. He's gonna stain the carpet. Probably not what I should be worrying about right now.

"Teegan what the hell! What's on you mind to make you punch a wall?your bleeding dude!" He looked at me defeated and sad. Bloody hell someone must have stollen his phone or something.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the whole court thing. It's not like I need the new idiots or anything but it's not like I don't want them sometimes." True, I can live without our three new brothers but there starting to grow on me, less so the small one, Forest but he's bearable.

"Well we'll see. Maybe we can keep them and there mum can go" that's the perfect world. Keep the boys, get rid of the train wreak mum.

"We're not dogs you know, you can't just keep us, and if where staying, mums staying." Since when was Dex outside!? Was he eavesdropping? He probably heard the kid bang when teegans fist hit the wall.

But I guess he's right, it's not only our decision there's the other side two. Ugh this sucks so much. Our parents should never have met life would've been much simpler. Oh that's right there's our parents side as well. Life is too complicated.

"Yea fair enough. This sucks doesn't it."

"Yea. Woah teegan what happened to your hand!?" Oh we need to clean that up don't we?

I hear the door open and close from downstairs. Who's that? Mum isn't home is she? Well I guess dex can check it out while I clean up teegan.

"Guys? Umm, you left me at school...again."

"We didn't forget, just thought you'd need the exorcise." Can't believe Charlie forgot him again. Then again mum could always pick him up. I guess not with her irresponsible ass drinking her problems away.

There was no response from Forest just a slam of his bedroom door. Fair enough. Kid needs to toughen up tho. He had to walk home like so what? Grow up.

"Okay teegan, we've still got 3 days until the hearing. Just relax. Best thing everyone stays but mum. Worst case we lose them all. Both not to bad right? Now loosen up and act tough alright? You don't want your mates to see you all soft would ya?" I get it, I'm not the best at pep talks but I'm not bro g pair so it ain't my job. Seriously tho, the hearing better go well.

Merry Christmas.

I'm trying to upload more frequently now. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Jay🦊🧡✂️