Part 9

OMG Thank you do much for 1.1k reads <3

I spot Natasha and Taylor drops my hand to giver her a hug.

“haaaay Schill, oh and Pre is here too” She says leaving Taylor and coming to me.

“Thank you for the drinks” I say leaning in and hugging my shorter friend. She leans out and looks at me.

“no problem, i want everyone to have fun, i have a lot of thing in store for tonight. Have fun for about an hour then were off to a vip room” She says winking and walking back into the croud of our co-stars.

“come dance with me” Taylor says grabbing my hand.

“i still have my drink” I say

“just down it, i downed mine” she says producing her hands to show me she wasn’t holding her drink. I grab her hip and pull her so our fronts are together and i keep my arm around her waist as i down my drink. When i slam my glass down i tilt my head down and lean my forehead on Taylors.

“lets dance Schilling” I say as I grab her hands and pull her with me swaying my hips to the music. Taylor laughs at me as i start swaying my head a little along with my hips. Taylor is following my actions twisting her hips and swaying to the music. Taylor and i dance like this for a while and decide to go and get another drink. I walk to the bar holding Taylors hand behind me guiding her. We order our drinks and tell the bartender our names so they were added to Natasha’s tab. Taylor decided to get vodka shots for us.

“wait, what” I say to Taylor

“don’t you think we will be doing shots with the rest, you know they’ll makes us do loads. shot now? really” I explain.

Taylor leans in and puts her hand on my thigh.

“i want to do some shots just me and you, we only have 5 each. come on, since when did you say no to good old vodka” She taps my thigh and grabs one of her shots. I follow.

“right, lets make a game. we kiss, first one to pull away drinks” I suggest and Taylor smirks. She returns her shot to the table and faces me. I do the same.

“ready” Taylor asks. I just nod. I cup her cheek with my hand and pull her to her feet. I stand up with her and lean in. Our lips connect moving together in perfect harmony. i grip her hips and pull her to me. Unfortunately Taylor giggles which disconnects us.

“drink up” I say sitting back down. She looks at me with a glare and takes her shot with no hesitation. After a while we are down to only 1 shot each and i am not going to lose this one and ill do anything.

“you’re going down Laura” Taylor says to me. I stand up and Taylor follows. Feeling a slight affect of the alcohol Taylor gets a little grabby putting her hand around my neck. I can tell she is getting a little tipsy so she isn’t thinking at her best. Me being not as much as lightweight as Taylor am till feeling in control but a little tipsy. I have a plan and she does not. I step in and pull her so our fronts are flush against each other. I dip my head in and our lips connect in a frenzy. Our lips moving fast against each other and our tongues were already in each others mouths tasting each other and swirling together as a whole. I start to feel Taylors hands tracing up and down my sides and i can't help my mind quickly going blank until i remember that i need to win. i press my lips impossibly harder into hers and she moans as she enjoys the aggression. Fighting back i put my hands under her shirt and draw patterns on her stomach, i start to run out of breath so i travel higher and start to knead her breasts and her lips disconnect from mine as her head rolls back. I immediately pull my hands back and she glares at me again. “fuck” She says realising she had lost.

“fuck you” She says and then she takes her shot. We grab our original drinks, mine a vodka and coke and Taylor has a long island ice tea. Taylor drinks half of it straight away.

“woa woa woa, calm down Taylor i think you should leave the rest of that” I say putting her drink down. I take a massive gulp of my drink and leave it. I felt a bit bad because Tash was paying for those drinks but i think Tay should lay off as Tash is gonna make her drink so much more.

Me and Taylor reach Tash who is dancing with Laverne and Danielle and they wave at me as me and Taylor  join into the little mesh of our cast. I start swaying my hips in the same fashion as earlier and Taylor joins me. Whenever me and Taylor dance she is always facing me. Its just the way we dance… To start. I throw my hands in the air above my head and i start to move down and back up again. Feeling the music I grab Taylor and swing her around and pull her toward me and she starts grinding up against me. I snake my hands around and place them on her thighs and we dance. Moving around like teens at a party.

Laverne realises how we are dancing.

“WOOO Prepon’s getting some of Tay Tay over here” She shouts tapping most of the cast and many wolf whistles arise from them and Taylor turns to face me and carries on dancing awfully close. It was almost like a remake of the milkshake dance but this song was a lot better.

“TO THE VIP ROOM” Tasha shouts and the cast makes their way into the room. Once everyone is in they all stare at Tash with a face full of ‘what now?’

“TRUTH OR DARE BITCHES”

And I cut it short again. I feel bad as i promised it up yesterday but it wasnt so im posting what i have so far to keep you all satisfied. Thank you all for the comments and all the personal messages. I love them all <3