Part 7

I am stood in my cabin room on set , looking the name plate “Laura ‘The Sexy Lesbian’ Prepon. Jenji knows me so well.

Sexy Lesbian…

What a title.

There is a knock at the door.

“Laura you in there” I could tell it was Taylor. Her voice is so recognisable.

“mhmm” I say as i am focusing on doing my make up. The day is over so i can now put makeup on. It sounds ridiculous. But you come in here and they take it all of.

The door opens and then Taylor pops her head in the door. I carry on putting my makeup on and watch Taylor in the mirror.

“yeah” I ask.

“Nicki invited me to a party tonight, you coming?” Taylor asks coming in and sitting down.

“yeah, why else would i be putting makeup on at 7:30” I laugh.

Taylor comes up behind me and turns me around.

“to impress me” she chuckles and snakes her hand down to my ass.

“Taylors getting grabby” I laugh.

I snake my hand down to cup her ass copying her actions.

“oh you love it” She says starting to kiss my neck.

“ohhhh, i do” I laugh and i pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist.

“I just can’t get enough of you” Taylor laughs and just looks into my eyes. I just stare into her eyes. This girl is something else… and with that Natasha walks in.

“ready for the party lesbians” She laughs to us. I laugh with Taylor and i put her back down.

“yup” Taylor says sitting down in a chair.

“how about you Pre, you still coming” Natasha

“Im coming, just like Taylor was” I laugh and Taylor shoots the worst evils my way.

“Pre.. Your hands must be magic, Taylor looked like she was having the time of her life out there” Natasha says raising her hand for a hi-5. I go to hi-5 her and Taylor grabs my hand.

“You are about to hi-5 her for fucking me… in front of me” Taylor laughs. I just pull her close to me snake one hand to cup her ass and use the other to tuck a stray strand of hair behind her ear. I lean close to her ear so she can feel my breath against her neck.

“Thats because fucking you is amazing” I lean my head closer so Natasha couldn’t hear.

“the feeling of your pussy around my fingers makes me wet… even thinking about it” I whisper as huskily as i can. Taylors head tilts back and a small moan slips out.

Natasha pulls us out of our little bubble.

“1. Taylor needs to learn how to not moan when you whisper in her ear. 2 i heard everything you just said, and fucking hell Pre… I think i may be lusting after you now. 3 Taylor ive seen her whisper in your ear many times and every time you moan… Laura’s voice must be magical or something.” Taylor has a shocked face but she continues to laugh alongside me. I remove myself from Taylor and walk over to Natasha. I lean into her ear as i did with Taylor.

“Your pussy is probably fantastic but Taylors is far superior” I laugh and start to leave.

I turn around and look at Taylor who is sniggering in the corner because Natasha generally looks turned on.

“see you tonight Schilling” I say to Taylor with a wink.

“Natasha… try not to look like you enjoyed that” I laugh and the room erupts into laughter as the door shuts.

Thank you guys so much for all the comments guys <3