Part 2

I'm walking out the door with Taylor when she says

“wait” grabbing my arm

“ill be right back” She splurts to me as she runs back inside to the kitchen.

I see her returning with her hands behind her back.

“and what is that may i ask” I say to Taylor

She produces a cupcake with orange icing and black sprinkles.

“do you get it” she says

“yeah, Orange is the new black. The show that the amazing beautiful Taylor Schilling is going to be in… I hear she has some nude scenes and i cant wait” I say joking with Taylor because as i have previously learned. She loves some casual flirting. We start back toward the car after she has finished locking the door.

“i heard that too, but didnt you hear about the hot and sexy Laura Prepon being there, i hear she has some intense and hot scenes that i definitely cannot wait for” Taylor says. I chuckle and open the car door for her and she smiles and gets in. I walk back around my car and hop in the drivers seat. I pull my seat belt over my lap when Taylor shoots me the evils.

“what is that evil but hot face for” I say laughing. She is trying to remain serious but cracks the tiniest smile.

“you have a dog don't you” She says returning to her evil glare. I look down at her black skinnies that now have many hairs upon them.

“me no, my friend yes. her german shepherd buster was in here a few days ago” I say reaching over Taylor to the compartment just over her knees.

“a bit forward there Laura” she laughs. I give her a slight slap on the knee and proceed to open the compartment and grab a lint roller out.

“i was getting this out for her majesty that cannot handle a few dog hairs” I say shutting the compartment and starting the ignition.

“right, where do you want to get coffee ?” I ask. She looks at me shocked.

“do you see the colour of my skin Laura” she says continuing her shocked act. By this point I am rather puzzled on why she asked this.

“yes i do, it is in fact white. your point is” I ask looking at her even more puzzled than before.

“where do stereotypical white girls get coffee Laura” She said. I laugh now realising where she wanted to go.

“starbucks” I simply say and drive off.

( no offence if you love starbucks… i am also one of the many white girls who love starbucks. so again. its there for jokes. but no offence was intended)

Half-way into the drive i speak up.

“but you aren’t Schilling” I say. Taylor looks up at me and stares for a moment.

“im sorry, but i do not recall us having a conversation for the last minute, have you been creating a false chat in your wonderful mind there Laura?” she says. I laugh.

“no… earlier, you said and i quote ‘where do stereotypical white girls get coffee’” I say

“yes. i do recall that. but where are you going with this” Taylor replies.

“you're not a stereotypical girl Schilling. You are rather… i mean a lot more pleasant than the stereotype hun” I say stopping the car in the parking lot near starbucks. Taylor unbuckles her seat belt at the same time as me and chuckles. She gets out and looks at me over the car.

“well i may be pleasant but i have my dirty sides Laura” She replies giggling and walking toward the starbucks swaying her hips perfectly. She turns around.

“are you just going to stand there and stare or actually get some coffee with me?” She walks over grabs my hand and pulls me away from the car.

As we are walking she drops my hand and pulls out her phone. I almost whine at the loss of contact.

“take a picture with me” Taylor says pulling her camera up. I step in closer to her and bend down a little as she is a little smaller than me. I place my arm around her waist and place my chin on her shoulder and smile. She snaps the picture and lingers in my arms for a second. I wouldn't have thought anything of it if it was that one second shorter. Now that i'm thinking about it she moved more in toward me as she took it. No. Its just me. She has probably caught on to the fact that i kind of like her and is just teasing. But it didn't feel like a tease. It felt like when you hug your partner. Like when you want to be close to them. No. Its just me.