Part 4

I know its short. I will update tomorrow aswell, Ive been busy and i promise you will have long chapters up soon. :) I might start a christmas Laylor fanfic. Comment if you would like that. Also feel free to leave suggestions for this fic and/or other new ones. 

Today was the first day of filming. We had to do the flashbacks first. We have to do the shower scene the scene in the bar and the come with me scene.

We are sat in robes waiting for our cue. To be fair I have only seen Taylor naked from behind and that was hard enough. How the hell will i be able to keep a hold of myself with all of her. And of course we get to wear water shorts but Taylor’s body is probably perfect. What am i talking about. Her body is most definitely perfect.

"Miss Prepon, Miss Schilling we are ready for you" someone calls us.

"Nobody can say Schilling as great as you do" Taylor whispers in my ear. I feel my cheeks blush. Goddamn it.

Taylor walks in front of me swaying her hips like the little flirt she is. As we are walking down the corridor i grab her hips and pull her up against me. I lower my head to her ear and whisper.

“stop swaying those beautiful hips of yours or i think i will lose it”

I straighten back up and continue walking. I take a look at Taylor and she is blushing like hell.

“are you gonna shut that mouth?” I ask and Taylor turns to me and smiles.

“you really know how to turn me on Laura” She smiles before pushing the door open. I step closer to her and squish her ass.

“Such a nice ass” i whisper to Taylor and walk away.

I spot Jenji and i walk over to her.

“so any last things you want to add before i drop this robe” I say to Jenji with a smile.

“i think ive said quite alot but just remember. you are in love. This girl is your kryptonite” Jenji says and i thank her.

I walk toward the set and Taylor is stood by the shower with her robe searching for someone.

I come up behind her and press my front onto her back.

“looking for me” I whisper into her ear and she tilts her head back.

“you will be the death of me” She says through a light moan.

“ready to drop those ropes?” Jenji asks

“yeah” Both me and Taylor say in unison.

We are stood in the shower with our chests exposed. Taylor is staring at my body and im staring at hers.

“Girls, stop admiring how hot you both are and get ready” Jenji calls.

“aaaaaaand ACTION” Jenji shouts.

I come around to face Taylor and trace my hand over her arms and i step into her so our whole fronts are touching and i tilt my head down and our lips connect moving in unison.

The second our lips connected i was lost. It felt like heaven. To have Taylor stood in front of me exposed and our lips connected felt heavenly.

“CUT” Jenji calls and everyone claps. I know they called cut but me and Taylor carried on kissing. I moved my hands to her now soaked hair and deepened the kiss. I felt Taylors hand tracing shapes on my back. I then felt another hand on my back and i jumped.

“girls the scene is over” Jenji says and me and Taylor blush and smile.

“it looks like you two enjoyed that scene” Jenji adds.

“Yeah, i did” I said and smiled at Jenji. I bend down and pick up my robe then walk away.

“IT WAS HOT THOUGH” Jenji shouts over to me.

“Oh, I know” I whisper under my breath.