Part 8

Taylor left for the party about 10 minutes before me so i’m confident she’s already in there. I’m wearing my skinny black jeans and a fancy white flowy top with crystals around the neck hole. I walk straight into the bar and i see the wild haired Natasha jumping around with Uzo, Danielle, Laverne, Taryn and many other faces… but no Taylor. I decide to just get a few drinks down before i join them. I walk toward the bar and sit on the stool. The bartender comes over and i have to say, she is pretty damn hot. She comes close and leans down further than was needed. “what can i get ya beauty” She says with a wink.

“vodka and coke please” I say winking at her.

I jump as i feel a hand on my lower back.

“Getting friendly with the bar keep i see” I know it is Taylor. Her voice is just too recognisable,

“If you say so” I say chuckling. Taylor is obviously jealous. I feel her press her front into my back and lean closer into me.

“Not too friendly otherwise you’ll never feel me hands on you again” She whispers into my ear and i naturally roll my head back and lean it on her shoulder. She leans in and kisses my neck and we are suddenly pulled away from our little bubble by the bartender bringing me my drink.

“anything else” She asks gesturing to Taylor.

“What do you want Schilling” I ask as she sits down beside me. Wow i never actually saw what she was wearing… black leggings with a slight silver glitter tint on them paired with a thin strapped top that had layers ruffling down the front  and cuts along the back… wow

“um could i have a margarita please” she asks. Put that on my tab i say handing her my bank card. She looks at it quickly and then hands it back to me. I look up at her confused.

“Laura Prepon right” she asks

“yeah” I answer still in my confused state.

“Natasha Lyonne has payed for your drinks” She says smiling.

“oh, Is Taylor Schilling on that list” I ask. The bartender pulls up a list and looks down it then saying.

“yep shes here too” She says

“okay thank you then” I say sipping my drink as she goes to make Taylors. Taylor turns to me.

“thats so nice of her” She smiles.

“yeah, shes dancing like a mad woman right now” I say pointing over to the crowd. Taylor turns around and giggles as she looks back at me.

I lean forward and put my hand on her knee.

“you look really good tonight Schilling” I confess to her as the bartender comes back with her drink and continues to serve the others.

“Thank you, you look great too” Taylor says back. Out of instinct i start drawing pattenrs on her leg as we talk.

“have you been over to them all yet” I ask her

“no, i came in and needed the toilet, when i came out i saw you and came over and now here we are” She says back. She looks at me and smiles.

“what” I ask her smiling back.

“can you stop drawing patterns on my leg otherwise i will have to fuck you right here on the bar” She laughs putting her hand on mine removing it. She doesnt let go of my hand she just stands up grabs her drink and starts pulling me to the group. I quickly grab my drink as she pulls me away. As we are walking she drops my hand and i squeeze her ass. We were still very far from the group so she turns around and presses up against me and takes my head into my hand and pulls me into a deep kiss. The sexual tension between us could be seen from miles away. I step into her a bit more and deepen the kiss snaking my free hand down to her lower back and pushing her against me. I needed contact. I could never have enough of this girl. As we both pull out for air Taylor turns around again and finally gets us over to the group.

Guys i’m so sorry for cutting it short here. I felt bad for being in active. The next chapter will be out either tonight or tomorrow. Im carrying on right after this goes up :)