They meet.

Gajeel Redfox was quite a grumpy young man. Most cowered from him just because the way he looked. He didn't mind of course, personally Gajeel liked it that way. He was usually alone not including his friend, partner, and exceed lily, which went with him everywhere.

Levy McGarden was a cheery, sweet, and petite young woman. She had many friends including Jet and Droy which where her closest friends as well as her partners. Both Jet and Droy adored Levy and that's all she had needed.

LEVY'S POV       
Levy ran through the streets of Magnolia, quickly dodging and weaving through the crowd. She came to an abrupt halt when she finally reached her destination, turning she walked into the library to retrieve her forgotten book bag. She walked out of the small building, her book bag hung rightfully over her left shoulder.
Levy caught sight of a tall young man. His black, long, spiked hair cascaded down his back, his blood red eyes and cat-like pupils were unique and very hypnotizing even as they darted around the area.  She gasped as they landed on her and quickly looked away as a light tint of pink stained her cheeks. Walking in the opposite direction Levy quickly made it back home trying to put the image of the bulky young man in the back of her mind. After a short chat with Lu-Chan on the phone she had slinked off to bed, exhausted from her lengthy run. As she drifted off to sleep her mind explored the image of the young man.
GAJEEL'S POV
Gajeel leaned against a wall in the center of town, his mind running through the events of his day, stopping when he encountered a small young woman that had come out from the library. She wasn't all that special but there was something about her that had drawn in his attention. His mind raced as he walked to his home, Gajeel opened the door and kicked it closed. Immediately walking up to his bedroom, not paying any mind to its' messiness, and falling face first on to his bed. Rolling over he huffed out a sigh and allowed the image of the blue haired girl, resurface to the front of his mind. He was greeted by an ill exceed lying next to him. "Something happen today, Gajeel?" Pantherlily asked from his position on the bed. Gajeel only grunted in response and closed his eyes hinting to the exceed that he didn't want to talk about it.
Lily continued mumbling questions, but Gajeel didn't even hear him as his mind evaluated the memory of the blue haired girl he had encountered. She didn't have much on top but was certainly blessed with her backside. She also had choppy, short, bright blue hair that was held slightly back by an orange head band. Her endless hazel eyes were so rich with color it almost seemed like you could drown in them, and she had a smile that could light up an entire room. One thing that really grabbed his attention was her height. She was very short but not so short that she seemed younger than she was. He grinned as nicknames popped into his head; then again he didn't even know her name let alone if he would see her again. After a while his eyes began to droop and his body became heavy, sleep had taken him quickly after her that.