Please

DISCLAIMER AGAIN, JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T READ THE LAST ONE!!! This chapter is all smut.- Cat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NARRATOR
Gajeel groaned out in pleasure at the feeling of Levy's tentative hands run over his shaft. His head drew back exposing his neck as his body sang with need. He jolted when he felt a small tongue lash out to taste his cock, "Levyy, Do that again. Please."  She hummed in reply as her mouth was already enveloping her partners sex, in response Gajeel grunted and threaded his hands through her blue locks. He desperately just wanted to fuck her mouth with no mercy but she was too important to be treated like that. This was a gift from her to him and he would not take advantage of that. Levy slipped her tongue up the underside and swiped it over his head roughly enjoyed the hums and grunts of her partner as she did so. Soon her bobbing motion and strong suction was too much, "Levy stop, I'm going to cum if you keep it up" Gajeel ground out in worry before he groaned once again. Although Levy wanted him to, she wanted it to be a different way when he did. She slowly sucked her way up and off his shaft, a dull enjoyable popping sound resounded in response to the action. She grinned at her partner over his open erection, her tongue dashing out to taste him for a last time. Gajeel would definitely remember her skills in this area. Levy crawled up him to intertwine their lips together, gasping when her slick heat would rub against Gajeel's impressive cock. Gajeel flipped her over and began making a trail with his tongue, making his way from her neck, between the valley of her breasts and stopping to enjoy her her erect nipples. Gajeel sucked, licked, and even nipped at one, as he twisted the other with gentle skill. Levy was gasping at the sensation, running her hands through his black, long strands. Luckily he did not abandon the other and switched sides to continue his practices on the other breast. After the pit stop, he reinitiated his journey down her stomach and navel, stopping just short of her lower lips. Throughout this whole encounter Levy had been shuddering in pleasure and was now tense and impatient with need. "Gajeel I swear if you don't hurry up right damn now I'm going to give up" she gasped and panted out. Obedient to his lover Gajeel moved his tongue the last inch feeling victorious as she moans out his name. He flicks his tongue across her clit, loving the way Levy writhes in pleasure. Having a tongue piercing is just a bonus in this situation, stimulating the sensitive bud more than normal. He sucks slightly at her heat, just enjoying her taste. The curses that flow from her mouth makes Gajeel soar with pride. Levy grinds against his mouth, moans escaping her lips, hands pulling a bit harshly at the hair between her fingers. Gajeel extends one hand to her breast, teasing the bud there. With his other, he slides one digit into her opening, thrusting it in time with his tongue and other hand. Levy lets out a wanton moan at the increase of stimulation. She gasps as her body begins to build up. On the precipice orgasm, the stimulation is almost too much, which is shown as she tries to pull Gajeel's head up and off her. "Oh please! I need ah" Levy tries to get the words out but she is already climaxing by the time she can form a proper sentence. "Oh my fuck GAJEEL!" His name climbs from her lips as her legs begin to convulse in time with her inner walls. Even at this point Gajeel doesn't stop his demonstrations. After the waves of pleasure subside, He lifts his head up, a grin on his face as he looks at his partners content expression. Now hard beyond compare, his erection pulses angrily at being left unattended. "Levy, can I?" Knowing his meaning without an explanation, she nods. He lines up his shaft to her tight entrance, pushing in slowly but with ease. She winces slightly, not because it was her first time because it wasn't, it has just been a long while since she was active. Not to mention his size. Maybe 8 inches, or more of course it would be a bit trying. Finally Gajeel was seeded fully inside Levy, her walls tight around him. The feeling alone with no movement was enough to make him grit his teeth in restraint. "Fuck" As if on cue, Levy rocked on his member, a sign he could move. He began to nip and kiss her neck, thrusting sweetly slow. But his pace steadily gained speed, until he was pounding into her, Levy pleading and gasping beneath him, crying out loud slightly wanton moans. Hopefully her neighbors were out of their houses. Even with the pace set slightly harsh, the intercourse still seemed to be sweet and sentimental. A common utter from the male such as "beautiful", "sweet", "love", and "angelic" would periodically find its way into Levy's ear. Along with a little nibble on the cartilage that gave her goosebumps. " You're. So. Tight... So Good." Gajeel ground out, a string of growls and groans following suit. "Ahh.. please! mmm I..oh" Levy was a mess, she started sensitive and everything seemed magnified. Their lips would collide, muffling their voices and breath. Gajeel's large hands ran over his lover's body with a protectiveness, and gentleness that came with admiration and infatuation of finally calling her, his. Simultaneously the build up from their actions could be felt in both of their cores, the brink of orgasm was well on the way for the pair. "Gajeel I'm gonna..!" He nodded in agreement, as they lost their restraint together. They definitely worked well together, exhausted after the journey. Levy was sure that was the best orgasm she's ever had. At some point during the spiral of pleasure tears had pricked from the corners of her eyes. Of course Gajeel had noticed, for he was already studying her "Just fucked" features such as expression and hair. He slowly leaned forward kissing each corner of the eyes, the tears disappearing at the contact. "You're are gorgeous, seraphic even, please tell me why a man like me was given a gift like you." He stated to her, a look of awe and content gleaming in those crimson orbs. She giggled, tracing his jaw line with a single finger. "Because you interested me, and when I learned more about you, your worth only grew." Levy replied with a genuine smile. Gajeel hummed and buried his face in her vibrant blue locks, hiding his blush. Taking this as an opportunity she began massaging his scalp, all the while playing with his long strands or pitch black hair. They lazily kissed and cuddled for the rest of the day, only getting up for necessities such as the bathroom and food. Saying this, doesn't mean they didn't have another round, but that was the majority of their events.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really hope you enjoyed that chapter for all you fellow pervert and lonely fan girls out there, or guys, I don't judge XD, This was actually hard to write because I'm scared of the thoughts, I've never written smut before. Just read way too much of it so tell me what you think!!! -Cat