Afterwards

NARRATOR (No POV)
They sat there for many hours, enjoying each others company and abandoning their half-eating ice cream, which was now a sticky, melted mess. Before they realized it they had been nicely asked to leave when the shop was closing. They laughed at the fact they had been there so long. After leaving they had continued to talk for about 10 more minutes before deciding to part ways. Levy smiled giddily at Gajeel when he had asked for her number, which she gladly gave to him. He just grinned and played it cool but on the inside you could call him the equivalent of a fangirl, excited that the beautiful girl didn't deny his request. Gajeel walked her home, due to the fact it was already about 9:00 at night, and made sure she made it inside her house as well. Levy smiled and said "talk to you tomorrow ok?" replying a little too quickly "Yea, that'd be great..shrimp" he added the nickname he had thought of before he even knew her and grinned. Levy stopped in the middle of closing the door, her jaw dropped open. "Did you seriously just call me that?!". He simply turned around and walked away, giving her a slight wave as he disappeared into the shadows of the night.
LEVY'S POV
Shortly after closing her door Levy quietly slid to the floor, her back pressed against the cold wall of her apartment. Her face was crimson red as she recalled the events of her "date" as she liked to call it. This handsome stranger... Gajeel, took the time out of his day just to talk to her. It made her feel special, for once. She couldn't remember the last time she had an intimate conversation with someone. To be brutally honest, she never wanted to forget again. Her heart would flutter with each deep syllable that fell from his lips. She wished nothing more than to drown in his voice, scent, and entire being. Although she just met this person, her attraction to him was unfathomable. Sighing, she got up and headed for her room. Levy needed to rest on these feelings, to see if they'd change anytime soon.
GAJEEL'S POV
It was weird. Beyond odd. Gajeel was the type of person who would flirt more... indecently with a girl, but with Levy he was somewhat a "Gentleman". It might be the fact that his attraction to her is uncanny. Somehow he still has to incorporate his normal personality otherwise it would be a punch in the face if he were to suddenly act normal around her. At the same time he, by all means, didn't want to scare her away. He growled under his breath, "Why does dating a girl have to be so fucking complicated? You have to do one thing and avoid two others, than tread lightly on something else." Gajeel seemingly grumbled in his head. Boy, he had no idea if he would get any sleep tonight, with Levy on his mind it wasn't likely. Carefully picking up a sleeping Panther Lily, the large young man quietly tiptoed to his room. Doing everything in his power not to wake the cat. He rather not interrupt his thoughts with a long drawn out conversation.