♥ Training....? (5)♥

Alright so you guys get to pick. but it doesnt affect this book at all so dont worry

but

I have a couple book ideas

two are plain dekuhawks books and the other is a dekudabihawks book 

im leaving which one you want to come out first to you

The Flowers Inside of Them (DekuDabiHawks)
its a Hanahaki Disease au. Im trying to figure out if I want to have Izuku either as an adult or have both Hawks and Dabi aged down. Where Hawks would be a hero course student, most likely 1-A. Dabi is most likely still going to be a villain. With this idea, if you want it, let me know what ages, classes, villain or hero, etc. you want per say. Also, angst. (with Quirks.)

Racing For Your Love (DekuHawks)
this au, its a street racing au. Both Hawks, which is his racing name, and Deku, his racing name, have gone up against each other on multiple races and more. Both are very popular racers in the underground. Hawks is trying to get Deku's love. Except there's a problem. Deku isn't exactly single. He's in a relationship with a guy named Ochaco Uraraka. (I'm not sorry) If you want this one, get ready for some bitchy Urararararararararaka. (No Quirks.)

Just Another Typical Love Story (DekuHawks and yes thats the story's actually name)
This is a college au. Izuku is in his first year of college and has already become insanely popular at the school. He was walking home from a class and saw our main man Keigo get his ass beat. So his smartass decided to laugh it off and go 'ya'll suck'. Izuku was like 'da fuq'. Then he sees a no-no weapon that we make sure Toga dont got unless we want ded people, and was like. "No da fuq u not' and then like beat the shit outta them. Yada yada, Keigo in an abusive family, blah blah blah. If you read this one, its gonna have angst, obviously, but probably fluff also. oh and drama. (With Quirks. Also Hawks isnt a hero)

alright. now onto the actual chapter lolol

Izuku POV

I was sparring against Dabi when I got cut off guard by the door to the base slamming and Jin's voice screaming. Both me and Dabi were caught off guard, resulting in him accidently using his Quirk and slightly burning my shirt. "Ow! Fucking shit!" I cursed, feeling the heat burn me slightly. 

"I'm sorry Izuku!" Dabi apologized quickly. I quickly threw my shirt off and started stomping on it to put the flame out, since it was small. (dont try this at home.) "Everything okay?" I heard a new voice say at they and Jin both pop in. "Yeah." I muttered. "That doesn't look okay to me." Keigo told me while looking at the new burn. "Izuku! I didn't mean to! I swear!" Dabi apologized a million times. "It's fine don't worry about it." I reassured him. "What happened?" Keigo asked, going to poke the burn. I swat his hand away quickly. "Me and Dabi were sparring, without Quirks. But when the door slammed shut and Jin started screaming, he accidently burned me." I explained. 

"Sorry boss!" Jin apologized. "Don't worry about it. And you don't have to keep calling me boss." I told him while picking up and singed shirt, or what remains, and toss it at Dabi. "But it pisses you off." Toga said as she entered the room. "Fuck off." I said while flipping her off. "You should probably get that checked out. Healed." Keigo muttered. "Yeah yeah." I muttered while running a hand through my slightly sweaty hair. 

Keigo POV

He's shirtless. Holy fucking shit. He's fucking ripped as hell.

Why. Must. This. Happen. To. Me.

He had abs. Like actual abs. Why. 

Deep breaths.

"Why was I needed here again?" I asked as he placed some gauze on the burn after disinfecting it and other shit I don't understand.

Izuku POV

"I wanted you here so I could get to know you more, and to figure out what you need to learn." I explained. "Why do I need to learn?" he asked, confused. Why did I let him join? "Well, if you have zero skills in combat, then we would work on that. Speed, stamina, analyzing. etc." I explained. "So... like school?" he asked. "I'm not babysitting you nor am I going to teach you how to count. I'm supposed to teach you skill and technics." I said. "Oh." he muttered. "So, come at me." I said quickly. "What?!" he questioned. "But you're hurt." he said, not wanting to fight. "If you're not willing to fight your enemy when you have the upper hand just because they're hurt, you're as good as dead." I told him harshly.

"But you're not my enemy." he mumbled. "Right now, I am." I said. "Besides, it's not like you are actually trying to kill me." I added. "So again. Come at me." I say while cracking my knuckles. He nodded and got into a sloppy fighting stance. I wanted to laugh even. He went to throw a punch, his stance wrong, footing sloppy and it was easily avoidable. I rolled my eyes, grabbed his wrist, twisted it and pushed him to the floor, pinning him down while sitting on his wings. "Ow. Ow. Ow." he muttered quickly. I got off his wings, realizing that they must be tender, and helped him up. "Tell me what you did wrong." I said while tying my hair into a bun.

"I don't know." he said quietly. I wanted to sigh but held it back. By now, everyone else had left so it was just me and bird brain over here. I was still shirtless sadly, despite hoping that Dabi would go and get me another shirt. "Get into your fighting stance again." I ordered. Confused, he did so. I walked over to him and adjusted his position. I bent down and tilted his feet, turning them slightly. "Bend your knees slightly." I told him. He was all pink but I'm not sure why. He bent his knees. I put my hands on his waist and turned him slightly. He was looking down instead of ahead, so I turned his head to in front of him. "You should look like this when you get ready to fight." I told him. "This is a basic fighting stance. As you improve, you can make up your own and make your own fighting style." I informed him. 

He nodded, his face a bright shade of red. "For a while, we are going to work on just fighting without your Quirk." I told him while grabbing a water bottle. "Why?" he asked while dropping his stance. "You can't always rely on your Quirk." I answered. "But, we have it for a reason. My teacher always says that it's 'illogical that we can't use our Quirks' because it's apart of us." he half argued.

"That statement in it's own is illogical." I muttered. "How so?" he asked, running a hand through his hair. "What about people who don't have Quirks? What if someone is in a situation where you can't use your Quirk?" I asked. "I guess that makes sense. Sorry..." he mumbled. "It's fine. People just tend to rely on their Quirks way too much. Honestly, that's the downfall to too many heroes and villains alike." I said while standing up. "Did you want to spar?" I asked him. "I would, but I need to get homework done. Unless, I can just get it done later or something!" he said, mumbling the last part quickly. "Chill out bird brain. Need any help?" I asked.

"Oh. Uh... With my English." he muttered under his breath, clearly embarrassed. "Sure." I said softly with ruffling his hair. He hummed and tilted his head down slightly, his wings opening barely. Confused, I kept ruffling and petting his head. He kept his head tilted, his wings opening more. Then they were fully opened with my hand near the back of his head, petting him softly. He was humming slightly in content. Weird.

I retracted my hand to which he whined softly before getting all flustered, his face flushing a deeper red than before. "S-s-sorry!" he apologized like crazy. "It's okay bird brain." I reassured him. "C-can you g-go put on a s-shirt?" he stuttered out. I looked down to see me still shirtless. "Oh. Hehe, sorry." I muttered before leaving the room and coming back in some sweatpants and a MCR hoodie. "Now. English." I said. He nodded and grabbed his bag that he had set down a while ago and pulled out a book. 

Weeeee another chapter done!!