♦ Meeting (3)♦

So, i kinda want to start a hanahaki disease book (not the idea i was talking about in the last chapter)

if i did, what ship should it be?

anyways, onto this chapter!

Izuku POV

"Boss." I heard someone say. "Yes?" I asked while turning around to be met with Jin Bubaigawara (Twice). "Yes Jin?" I asked softly. "When we were out getting supplies, we found a new possible recruit." he said. "They seem pretty cool!" he said. "No they don't!" he said, contradicting himself. "Why are you telling me?" I said quietly. "Because you are going to be the leader when your parents 'retire'." he answered. "Pfft. Like either way I'd care about a new recruit." I scoffed. He gave this pouting face which made me give in.

"Fine you big baby." I huffed. He pumped his fist into the air. I rolled my eyes lightly at the man child's behavior but followed him. I walked into a room with some couches and a TV, to see a blonde haired teen, about my age, with gold eyes and deep red wings. They had a UA uniform on and was a couple inches noticeably shorter than me. They were picking at their fingers, slight scarring on them. They must pick at them a lot. They also seemed really nervous but was playing it off. To anyone else it may seem like they weren't nervous and anxious, but to someone who is great at reading people's emotions and movements, they weren't fooling me. 

"This is them!" Jin said excitedly. "Aren't they so weird looking?" he said quickly. The new guy seemed slightly put off by the comment. "Don't worry about him. He does that a lot." I reassured them. The blonde nodded and started putting up their cool guy persona again. "What's your name shorty?" I questioned. "Shorty?" the winged teenager questioned the nickname. "You are shorter than me. So you're shorty." I answered with a slight smirk. They seemed slightly put off by me. Whether it's my appearance or whatever. 

"I'm Keigo Takami. You can just call me Keigo though." they answered. "What pronouns?" I asked. They seemed also slightly taken aback by that but quickly shrugged it off. "He/him." he answered. I nodded and ran a hand through my hair. "Do you have a Quirk?" I ask. He gestured to his wings and nodded. "Yeah. It's called Fierce Wings. I can control the feathers on my wings with my mind." he answered. "Can you fly with them?" I asked. I heard Jin snicker slightly and realized that I was about to go off on a 'Quirk Rant' as some of the members of the Mafia call it. "Yup!" he said proudly.

"Why do you want t join? You go to UA, don't you?" I asked him. 

Keigo POV

Shit. I didn't think this far. Shit shit shit.

Instead of thinking about what to say incase anyone asked that, I was too focused on the hot boy in front of me. His voice was so deep and sounded like one of those people from apps that would do ASMR or would sing different lullaby's to help put you to sleep. He had some muscle visible thanks to his tank top. He had a black tank top with some white basketball shorts. His hair was stuck to his forehead, sweat dripping down his biceps. He had multiple piercings and freckles that danced around his face. They were dotted everywhere. Arm, legs, neck, face. He had deep green, almost black eyes that held this mysterious yet intriguing gleam in them. They were so capturing. 

 Wait, no. Aizawa said don't fall for anyone like this.  God fucking damn it. What do I do?

What do I say?

"I heard about how strong you guys were and I wanted to see it for myself." I said quickly.

Izuku POV

He's kidding right. That's his reason. "So you go snooping around our turf, because you wanted to see if we were really as strong as people think." I questioned. Both Jin and Keigo sweat dropped. "How old are you?" I asked, stepping closer towards him. "15.." he muttered. "15, huh?" I muttered. He nodded slowly, as if he's unconfident in his own age. "Alright.. Well, I'm Izuku Midoriya." I said, holding my hand out. He grabbed my hand and shook it. "Are you like someone who just greets new people or..." he trailed off. I laughed lightly while Jin joined in.

"Nope! He's the next in line to run the Bleeding Hearts." he explained. "What?!" he said in shock. "Yep. Meet, Blaze, the Green Reaper." Jin added. "Like, the Blaze the Green Reaper?" he questioned, shocked. "No, I'm just some random dude." I joked. "His parents run the Bleeding Hearts." Jin explained. "Woah..." he muttered. "But, you're like my age!" he exclaimed in disbelief. "I am." I replied, amused by his reaction. Most are scared and are kind of boring. But his is funny and entertaining. 

"So... am I in, or is this the part where you kill me?" he asked, seemingly only half joking. "You're in." I reassured him. "You never said, but what's your Quirk?" he asked. "You never asked before." I said simply while shrugging. "Well, what is it?" he asked. "It's called Soul Blaze. I can basically make green fire." I answered. He made a soft, woah, before clearing his throat. "That's cool." he said, flustered in embarrassment slightly. I chuckled lightly and shook my head. "Sure." I said softly. "Izu-Kun!" I heard Toga screech before hopping onto my sweaty back. "Ew! You're all sweaty." she said while quickly hopping off. "Well I was training." I said in a tone that made her feel stupid. 

"Whatever." she huffed. "What'd you need?" I asked. "Welll~ Shiggi wanted his update." she practically sung. "Shiggi?" Keigo questioned. "You'll figure that out later." Jin explained. "Well, sorry to cut this short, but I need to go. Jin, can you show him around?" I apologised. "Sure! No way!" he said, going against himself. "Oh~ Who's this cutie?" Toga hummed. "Someone you will not bother." I said firmly while grabbing her and tossing the shorter girl over my shoulder. (Toga is 5'2 while Izuku is 5'10 so imagine that) "See you around newbie!" I called out before walking off. Now to deal with Mr. Shigaraki who's more pissy that his Nomu failed to kill All Might.

Fun. And Toga gets to suffer with me!

How's this chapter?

They met. Keigo had a gay panic.

Seems good to me.

Nothing angsty has happened yet 

so take that